The enemies you hate

Amoramor

Wiill-o-wisps-because the move at the speed of light. *Mighty Swing of Ginormous Health Damaging Claymore---Er where'd he go???*

Mud Crabs-Same reason as everyone else-Can't lose them running from one end of Tamriel to the other, despite having a speed of 98.

Necromancers-Keep running away

Wolves-keep getting under horse

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate archer especially skeleton archer, each time they appear, they drive me insane. i hate them to the peak that i create a spell to remove everything of archer just to watch them running around finding something against me. next is dremora mage, they are so coward, summon something then run away :wallbash:

Werewolves, because they are fast as a demon and strong as a damn daedroth.

Mudcrabs are also quite annoying.

Ghost,Wraiths - Can't hit them with normal weapons and Wraiths paralyze you :c

Daedroth, Minotaurs & Trolls - Immense damage, usually one hit KO to my tank :U

Archers - Duke Patricks Archery mod(Buggy for me) makes almost everyone of them a one hit kill wonder.

The wraiths.

They unnecessarily scream a lot, and they cast those spells that drain strength, and usually 9 out of 10 times I'm carrying close to my limit, so they always burden me, they scream a lot, and they are really fast.

1. Goblin Warlords - suckers take forever to kill and constantly stagger me (all goblins sucks but the warlords are the worst).

2. Wraiths - having my stats damaged sucks, not to mention when their spells cause me to become over-encumbered. There's just something tedious and annoying about them, especially the higher level variety.

3. Skeletons - having to deal with a summoned skeleton in addition to every skeleton champion gets old very quickly, and the high level archer variety seems to paralyze with almost every other shot.

4. Clanfear - not so much of a problem at higher levels, but these things nearly ruined the game for me early on. I'd waited too long before starting the main quest, so when I got to Kvatch and the first Oblivion gate, these suckers were everywhere. Needless to say it lead to some serious upgrading of my armor and gear later.

5. Spriggans - man these things are ugly, and nothing irritates me more than an enemy that not only damages my stats, but laughs after I deliver a butt kicking. What's that about?

• 3 weeks later...

I have many enemies that irk me in Oblivion, but I'll say right now that nothing compares to my hatred of the Greater Bonewalkers in Morrowind. Anyway, in Oblivion, I hate:

1. Skeleton Champions: The last thing I need while fleeing from a horde of liches and wraiths through a labyrinth of a fort is a tough skeleton with a big sword that summons ANOTHER skeleton who has a big mace.

2: Rats: They're frickin everywhere! I'll be sneaking through a cave full of bandits, not get seen by any of them, and yet get spotted by darn near every rat in the place.

3. Mudcrabs: They don't stop following you...EVER, and most of the time, they are often the culprits of the "nothing is near me but yet it still says I'm detected" thing, and you can't see them at all when they get in the grass.

4. Mountain Lions: My hatred of these pussycats is built upon a very simple foundation. They are fast and they do a heck of a lot of damage. They are the bane of low-level characters.

5. Gloom Wraiths: I don't mind the normal, black wraiths since they go down pretty easily. Those stupid red ones, however, annoy the monkshood root pulp out of me. Wielding Elven longswords, slinging frost balls, and screeching all the time are just a few of the things about them that drive me crazy.

6. Spider Daedra: I swear, if I didn't prefer archery and ranged spells to melee combat, I'd go completely insane trying to hack and slash that over-sized arachnid while simultaneously trying to dodge that little spiderling that she summons that likes to paralyze you. They especially like to paralyze you when there's an army of Dremora and atronachs chasing you.

*counts on fingers*

Spider Daedra, Storm Autronarchs, Dread Zombies, Will-o-the-wisps and Goblin Warlords.

Knights of Order. I think they hack. Once I kill them, two seconds they come back up. Even when I deactivate the Obelisk. They freaking followed me to New Sheoth and slaughtered the Golden Saints. What kind of army do I have?!

I liked the Knights of Order, personally. They were straightforward and intimidating, and actually pretty fun to battle - like fighting Dremora except without the annoying spellcasting. Really, I prefer straight up swordfights.