New Skyrim Romance Mod!

themadhouse

I have been following that one. Looks really fun :) I wonder what the requirements will be. I'd like to install it but my game is really stable now and I don't want to have to install a lot of other things to get the romance mod running...

• 2 weeks later...

I hope its not just for women modding men, that would be a big let down. I hope it effects heterosexual male characters getting spouses and courting too. Also how soon we talking, a week soon, or six months soon? I still cant even see that talented modder that made Sofia releasing the Sofia marriage system and its been almost done for a while now.

I hope its not just for women modding men, that would be a big let down. I hope it effects heterosexual male characters getting spouses and courting too. Also how soon we talking, a week soon, or six months soon? I still cant even see that talented modder that made Sofia releasing the Sofia marriage system and its been almost done for a while now.

As it shows on the site, currently it's just for female characters who have a preference for male characters, because there is absolutely nothing for straight females/ladies who like gents (and gay guys/gents who like gents...but this mod is aimed at females rather than males, so they miss out again) in the modding scene, whereas people who are attracted to females have a number of female followers they can romance if they choose.

Apparently a similar mod for straight guys may be worked on in the future, according to their blog. Not sure about ones for same sex romances.

As it shows on the site, currently it's just for female characters who have a preference for male characters, because there is absolutely nothing for straight females/ladies who like gents (and gay guys/gents who like gents...but this mod is aimed at females rather than males, so they miss out again) in the modding scene, whereas people who are attracted to females have a number of female followers they can romance if they choose.

Apparently a similar mod for straight guys may be worked on in the future, according to their blog. Not sure about ones for same sex romances.

..............................................................................................................................................................

Thought so, all guys have is adult mods, no kings quest Alexzander/Cassima fantasy type romance...you cant even tell the women you love them, all the mods we have are basically just make your own adult move, and that implies causal sleeping with someone and not marriage,

its unrealistic. Guys have no real romance ether, and even some passionate men, if they are truly lovers of women, have at least a little good taste. They are probably going to make a alternative life style one before they make decent ones for heterosexual males.

Basically the vanilla npcs lose all personality once there quest is done and you marry them, they are all Stepford wives with the same voice and no personalty. Add a adult mod and that just reinforces that. Meaningless adult content that gets boring and repetitive after a while,

You want story, and introduction. Its a fantasy game not a adult film...More so when you realize its a trick and forced animation with very little back up and the npcs really don't even acknowledge it happened. Not enough files changed. Its like why you cant adopt or chose to marry move spouse to a total mod added home, as for as the game is concerned it dose not exist. It would prob be a simple thing to get it added to homes owned in stats and make it register. Just needs to be properly integrated and backed up not just cosmetic illusion. Same sort of thing really.

Here is what we got. Wife to man: you got a amulet? Fine, you did retrieve some miscellaneous object for me for a few gold, of course I want to marry you and take care of your adopted children that really are not even mine.

Don't really know you, I mean you just walked in off the street yesterday but life's so tough in skyrim we apparently have the lifespan of fruit flies so his is as good as it gets.

Also, feel free to take my money on a daily basis, and sleep with me once each night for a buff or just come take my gold and ignore me.

Wow, that's super romantic, right?

They will add lines for gays later. It seems the females are the more demanding part of the skyrim players.

They will add lines for gays later. It seems the females are the more demanding part of the skyrim players.

I was not talking about that, lol, I meant straight guys.

There are already female companions (that are their own mod and not grouped in with other stuff, there is one mod out there but it combines a large amount of followers together so if you dont want the female followers its to bad) out that allow you to romance them and not just hand over amulet, there are literally none for straight women to romance. Even less so for gay males, there is pretty much nothing with alot of content.

Now those females may not be to your taste but that does not mean they are not out there for guys.

There are already female companions (that are their own mod and not grouped in with other stuff, there is one mod out there but it combines a large amount of followers together so if you dont want the female followers its to bad) out that allow you to romance them and not just hand over amulet, there are literally none for straight women to romance. Even less so for gay males, there is pretty much nothing with a lot of content.

Now those females may not be to your taste but that does not mean they are not out there for guys.

I Guess you have a point there. Wont work with vanila NPC however we do have downloadble followers at least, and if the the female target audience dose not even have that, it would take priority for modders. I see what you mean.