Vampireism

falcont

Hi Everyone

I Have just got around to playing skyrim with DLC installd but cannot stand the Vampireism Part of it, if it was not for the mods I use , I would take DLC of alltogether. Can anybody tell me if there is a cure for the illness that can be used after

some one has contracted it , Thanks Falcont

If you've contracted Sanguine Vampiris, you can cure it like any disease - either with a potion, by visiting a shrine, or asking a vigilant of Stendarr. If you've let the disease progress to full-blown vampirism, however, you'll have to go through the quest Rising at Dawn to cure yourself.

There's currently no way to cure any NPC of vampirism apart from Serana, because it's also impossible for an NPC to even contract it in the first place (from other NPCs; the player can turn companions if they wish). Any vampires you run into are spawned as such, and can't be "cured". There might be a vampire removal mod of some kind, or one that replaces vampires with something else in much the same way some of the arachnophobe-friendly mods have done for spiders; but I haven't looked for one.

Edited by Hyacathusarullistad

Agreed, wampirism in skyrim sucks.

you can run around in full daylight without dying thats bull,It completely takes the immersion away from being a wampire.

Unless you plan on using magika, better have a potion on a hotkey.

Yes you can run around without dying -- but it's better to wait till night to do any combat (or be indoors)