• Bodybuilder
    • Other (please specify in post)
    • None (vanilla)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just never found anything wrong with Vanilla body model

For the male body, I agree with you. Don't need to replace them.

But vanilla females characters look like... men... with breasts... :laugh:

I only use HGEC E cup now.

Nice idea this poll. But I wonder : modders do a lot of HGEC armors because people use mostly HGEC body, or people use mostly HGEC body because there are more HGEC armors... huh ?

At the beginning I was using Eshme body, but when I saw the amount of armors for Exnem i changed, and then HGEC...

Custom the both of em.

I do a lot of my own mods where customisation and costuming is concerned.

Both my mods are based on proffesional sportspeople, the female body mod is based on data and measurements from a soccer player, the male body mod comes from a triathlete's measurements and data.

In short, a simple bit of tweaking and a configuration file, nothing too major, still uses the vanilla textures, since I dont actualy use skimpy clothing on any of my characters, I only needed to change proportions, rather than textures, which made this a simple build, no pun intended.

And finaly, no, it's reliant on some private data files, so it's not for upload any time this century unless something really major changes.

Thanks for all your replies ^^

This kinda turned out the way I expected... Most people use HGEC & robert's male, like me :P

Someone wondered if people use HGEC because most armors are made for it, or if the armors are made for it because most people use it. I think a modder would make armor for the body he uses, so i guess armors are made for it because people use it,

I myself have HGEC and Robert's male - but I only use vanilla clothing. I simply want to see something nicer than an arrogant "cube" (blender reference) when i take of my char's shirt. Vanilla is so blocky o.-