The Nexus chat room

Dark0ne

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...
Can someone experienced with modding please contact me with help for skyrim special edition with vortex? i have recently wiped all my mods got new ones and wanted to try requiem but now when i try to launch with skse64 launcher it tells me "Failed to locate an appropriate address library with the path :data/skse/plugins/versionlib" and it goes on like that, if anyone would be willing to join a discord call to help me it would be very much appreciated since i cant play the game currently unless i delete everything and start over a process that took me hours last night.

Can someone experienced with modding please contact me with help for skyrim special edition with vortex? i have recently wiped all my mods got new ones and wanted to try requiem but now when i try to launch with skse64 launcher it tells me "Failed to locate an appropriate address library with the path :data/skse/plugins/versionlib" and it goes on like that, if anyone would be willing to join a discord call to help me it would be very much appreciated since i cant play the game currently unless i delete everything and start over a process that took me hours last night.

This post has had no replies since 2010... how did you even find it to necro?