Pets are so lovely

Pushkatu

Oooh, an odd-eye! Is she deaf on her blue side? Quite often blue eyes on white cats goes hand-in-hand with deafness. She's lovely. :)

I'm such a soft touch for cats!

And spiders! ;)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, I say that too! Only, once I'm dead, I won't be there to spoil me! :D

It's a hard life being Goldie..... :D

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/210/b/1/Sleepy_Head_by_Vicki73.jpg

What have you done to this poor kitty? ;D:tongue:

Dunmer: I've never seen a cat like that before, ever!! :pinch:

Pushkatu, my cat, Lizzie in post #54 had a green and a blue eye also. It is hard to tell from the photo. But it is not that unusual in white cats for some reason; and Alienslof is right. For some reason frequently when they have the odd eye like that they may be deaf. Lizzie was not deaf; but it is very common for them to be deaf.

I bought a new fish tank a couple of days ago and I'm so happy I did so. It's so relaxing to look at the fish, see how they play with each other, eat and are happy in general. I bought the fish, the tank and some plants(natural becouse I hate artificial stuff) and I had to make everything else myself, including decorating the fish tank. It took me a few hours to finish everything, but I realy like the result. It looks so natural and my fish love the plants and the ambience I created for them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

@Pushkatu - The blue fish, is that a Siamese Fighting Fish?

My older bro is a marine biologist and he used to breed them really really nice fish.

That dog looks just like one I used to have.

(Long story short, she got a brain tumour unbeknown to how she got it, was very very upsetting for us :/)

It's a pretty epically cute dog :)

I'll see if I can get a picture of my cat, shouldn't be to hard to catch the obese thing. :L

@AlienSlof - I myself am a cat person, there so much more prim and proper than dogs hehe.

@ DunmerMaiden - Your. Cats. Eyes. Are. EPIC!

Oooh, an odd-eye! Is she deaf on her blue side? Quite often blue eyes on white cats goes hand-in-hand with deafness. She's lovely. :)

I'm such a soft touch for cats!

And spiders! ;)

She has selective deafness. She hears us soon as we pick up her kitty biscuits and comes running and meeping but when we tell her 'Diamond get off' she blatantly ignores us.

But no, she's not deaf or blind in that eye. That photo was taken a year ago, since then she's turned into tailess chub cat.

( Some horrible person injuryed her and her tail had to be surgically removed and now, she has a bunny butt. It was touch and go for while and very upseting for us all )

She's been most disgusted lately, all the rainy weather, she wants to be dirt cat and play in the dirt but she doesn't want to be mud cat :P

Wow I keep going back through the pages and looking at other peoples pets, there so so awesome.

@DunmerMaiden - Rock Lobsta! blue lobster is awesome. <3 Pleccy :D

@Lolopink - Sink Kitteh Iz In Ur Sink Cloggin Ur Draynz - Sorry about the grammer but the picture of Blackadder looks like something you'd see on a lolcat picture. :)

@Balagor - Haha when your cat rests it's paws on your thigh and begins to dig his claws in when your holding something of interest, Had that experience just this morning before work. :L

AND page 4 drawer kitteh god I love that one!

@Pushkatu - Page 3 that spider is a beaut!

Me - My cat looks like he's wearing a tuxedo and he's OLDER THAN ME! he's 19 years and even in his fatty fatness still manages to jump (Bounce) over the damn garden gate!

His name is Tubbs - You get the idea