The book (just an idea :P)

Shields (More as decorative pieces)

Armor/Clothes:

Gondorian armor

Rohan armor

Elven armor

Character clothes

Lot's of possibilities here as well.

I have barely seen any film items mainly lacking from areas like: ...Rambo, Shooter...

So I'd like to know if there are any mods or WIPs for these films.

Nope I meant the Fallout 3 request forum. Or else why would I want the sniper that the main guy uses in shooter. :tongue:

Shooter and Rambo, yes. Most of the weapons from most of these movies are available across a number of mods, just not necessarily the specific configuration, with the specific accessories, or with the specific texture as the weapon seen in the given movie. The rifle you are probably looking for from Shooter, the CheyTac Intervention, may not be available, though I know of at least one person who is currently working on one. 20th Century Weapons alone has most of the weapons from both Shooter and Rambo: First Blood, at least (I didn't have time to check the other Rambo movies.)

Thanks for the help I'll certainly download that file. :biggrin:

I will probably add more film items here that I haven't found in any downloads here.

I'd also like to know is it possible to rename weapons easily in the game?

Also how hard would it be to someone who is new to modding to mod a weapon?

I'd also like to know is it possible to rename weapons easily in the game?

Yes possible...IN game I doubt. but in the GECK with a mod, easy.

Also how hard would it be to someone who is new to modding to mod a weapon?

difficultly level is easy.

depends what you mean by mod a weapon. this ranges from gettin set up geck installed reading some mod tutorial. in a matter of a couple hours you would have modded a weapon.

you don't have to be hardcore or a good modder to make good mods with the GECK.

It does get much more difficult and time consuming to do things beyond just some basic record editing.

IF you mean creating a model and texture for a weapon from scratch, then probably looking at about 100hrs to model/texture/export/and get working in game, while having to learn how to all of that at the same time. < it's rather complicated, 3d modelling software will likely be 10x more complex to use than any other software on your pc. Do not expect good results at first.

Learning SubD modelling, heh, any modelling actually takes a lot of practice. and mapping and texturing also, all the related skills have to be developed over time, and eventually come together.

basically, yeah you can do it, but you will just need a lot of dedication.