Wearing more then one set of clothing possible?

wildcat140679

Their are many good mods out there that improve the looks of the model then the stock models.

The better mods out their include nudeness what is fine and all, for npc wear armor/clothing that hides it.

However I do loot most armor pieces for the offer a nice amount of caps that I spend on ammo and all.

And where ever I go to, I leave a great deal of naked bodies in my wake that I've stripped from their clothing.

So I was wondering if their is a mod that would allow you to equip/wear two chest pieces of armor.

One limited to underwear and the other that basically is used to wears the protective armor pieces.

Basically... you want to use a nude body replacer, yet still leave fallen enemies in their skivvies when you strip them.

I swear there was an Oblivion mod that did this (or at least, I'm pretty sure it did this) called "Underwear Underneath" or something, but I must be remembering the name wrong since it doesn't turn up in a search.

just use one of the many underwear mods AS the body replacer...technically there is no difference between an underwear outfit for any of the replacer and the nude replace itself. when you strip the ncp, they will be wearing those undies you chose.

just use one of the many underwear mods AS the body replacer...technically there is no difference between an underwear outfit for any of the replacer and the nude replace itself. when you strip the ncp, they will be wearing those undies you chose.

What mod can you recommend for underwear?

What mod can you recommend for underwear?

I can't. I have no knowledge of what exists for body replacers.

just search around for some bikini or lingerie mod for your choosen body replace mod. so find one you think is appropriate, Any one will suffice, And just rename it and copy it over the body nif.