This save relies on content that is no longer available.

UKGames

I know, but will it cause problems to keep installing and uninstalling various mods as I go through the game, don't want to end up with corrupted saves or something.

If it textures, meshes, armors ad weapons. Not much to worry about. If it heavy scripted mods that was removed without reading about i from their own mod pages, something bad will happen. I had removed frostfall, hunterborn, RND and many others safely. And also using skyrim save cleaner for the left over scripts.

Yes it can and will cause problems if you uninstall certain types of mods as you play the game, mods with scripts, landscape and large overhauls will have a bad impact if removed mid game. You should try and not play until you have picked out the mods you want.

you should NEVER EVER uninstall any mod in the middle of a play through. For every mod you have uninstalled you have broken scripts in your save file

adding a mod is fine as long as you remember to include it in a new bashed patch from Wrye Bash.

this may help you further depending on how much knowledge you have of modding games, or lack there of

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2247404-fallout-new-vegas-beginners-guide-to-modding/

Alright thanks everyone for the help, I currently use Mod organizer, I am going to start a fresh save, should I also get rid of the current Mod organizer and get rid of all current installed mods and reinstall the manager to start again?

you should NEVER EVER uninstall any mod in the middle of a play through. For every mod you have uninstalled you have broken scripts in your save file

adding a mod is fine as long as you remember to include it in a new bashed patch from Wrye Bash.

this may help you further depending on how much knowledge you have of modding games, or lack there of

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2247404-fallout-new-vegas-beginners-guide-to-modding/

Not scripts necessarily. Though sometimes you can break your game with enchanted piece of armor as well.

If armor mod has any enchantments on your character and is equipped when you remove the mod you are permanently stuck with the effect.