Could we ever get NORMAL female armor and robe mods?

FegelTemplar

[rant]

I haven't played Skyrim in a while, and today I log in to Nexus to see a new mod called "Merta Assassin Armor".

And here I am, crossing my fingers to FINALLY see an epic-looking, real assassin/rogue female armor. Something like Ezio's armor from Assassin's Creed or whatever other armor you can think of. It was a tiny bit of hope I had, a 1/100 chance... and well, it had to end on the 99% bit. Yet another perverted armor mod that people will use in game for an hour, masturbate to, then uninstall because it's just 1 in thousands.

Now don't get me wrong, I like pussie and boobs as much as the next man. I'll lick pussies dry all night if I can. But sometimes when I'm playing Skyrim, on a female character, I want to play her as a ASSASSIN, as a ROMAN WARRIOR, as a PIRATE FROM THE CARIBBEANS, a as that crazy demented paladin/warlock hybrid that makes no sense, but not as a HOE. I do not role-play as a wh*%# (haha yes word play so funny etc). I want to actually get in my character's boots and get the feel that it's real.

Can't we get mods that make female characters look like they're any of those roles, rather than mods that focus on the fact that they're women? When they designed Ezio on Assassin's Creed, they weren't thinking "oh it's a male, let's expose his 6 pack and butt as much as possible" as if it were some cheap Korean game. They thought "it's an ASSASSIN, let's dress him like one (even though the color was a poor choice).

So why can't you just pull something like this for females:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/9/94/Falconer%27s_armor_medium_human_female_front.jpg

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/181/4/3/guild_wars_2__marksman_female_by_yeewu-d3kirad.jpg

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/b/b5/Stalker_armor_human_female_front.jpg

Like, for real, this is 2015. Those screenshots are from GW2 which is from 2012. It's not impossibly hard to think of such outfits is it? Or is boobs and ass all a female character can possibly be about? Give it a break already.

I'd code these myself, but I just suck at Creation Kit. Please someone be the savior of GOOD taste and make these armors for us. We will all worship you.

[/rant]

Dude, most players are male. It normal, if most are female, then men body mods will cover the nexus. But there is already some great, full body armor mods to pass around.

You want an assassin?

Try this, looks great if used with no hood and only a crawl. Fits males too. Vampires with glowy eyes look extra great. It looks skinny and tight, but so it base game armor that it replaces http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5696/?

This one for the glory of the empire! http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55505/?

Another one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24342/?

Immersive Armors also adds some good armors. Warmonger Armory as great assassin themed ones too.

And many more, you just have to look around well.

And wouldn't be better for an assassin to dress like a normal person? No wait ,really now. Why go in town with a black, sick looking, full body suit and a dagger dangling around their belt to kill someone? My assassin vampires wears a nice dress most of time with a cloak (does not travel my foot or horse, she is not an explorer.) she never wears her armor when I think about it. Wouldn't super sneak skills pretty much save you?

Click here. (Link may be NSFW due to being on the CBBE mod page.) Ignore anything with 'revealing' or 'skimpy' in the description - the 'Other Bodies' section is all non-skimpy stuff, and thus will work with any body (but if you use the default CBBE body, expect to get larger breasts and wider shoulders if you put an UNP outfit on, etc. etc.).

You're welcome.

A few from the list:

Unclaimed Delivery.

Gallery of Armour.

True Thief Armour.

Regal Huntsman.

Drow Armour Set.

Imperial Assassin.

Dude, most players are male. It normal, if most are female, then men body mods will cover the nexus. But there is already some great, full body armor mods to pass around.

not true, many of the skimpy mods are made by the lady peoples of the Nexus. i dont remember which but one of the body mods was also made by a lady person.

not true, many of the skimpy mods are made by the lady peoples of the Nexus. i dont remember which but one of the body mods was also made by a lady person.

That would be Caliente. :wink: She also helped Dimon get his body mod into Skyrim, so in a way, she released or helped release the two most popular female body mods.

Also, wasn't there some study or something that showed the split was pretty even between the sexes? Also gotta remember there are quite a lot of ladies out there who do happen to like the skimpy stuff.

That would be Caliente. :wink: She also helped Dimon get his body mod into Skyrim, so in a way, she released or helped release the two most popular female body mods.

Also, wasn't there some study or something that showed the split was pretty even between the sexes? Also gotta remember there are quite a lot of ladies out there who do happen to like the skimpy stuff.

Of course they do, I already know Caliente is a chick.

Notice I never accused any of the two genders of this, I'm saying in general everytime I see a male armor set it's called "assassin set", or "paladin set", or "pirate set", whatever theme it's about. The focus is on the coolness of the theme, not on the male gender itself. When it's female armor sets, it's "FEMALE assassin set," "FEMALE paladin set," etc. It's too much about the gender, the boobs and ass and not enough about the actual theme.

The links you guys posted are not bad. Seriously, I had not find these, will be getting DreamBurrows Regal Assassin armor for sure. They tend to get lost in the THOUSANDS of skimpy mods, you know.

Any long coat / epic styled robes mods though? Similar to the male master robes or psijic order robes? (or the ones I posted screenshots of).

Edited by FegelTemplar

Yes the split is pretty even for the sexes playing games, though the divide is somewhat less even for the number of female modders. While there are some female modders making skimpy items for women or men (for Skyrim I can only think of one each Caliente (made female bodies not so much armor) and AlienSlof (makes skimpy male things only and is semi retired)) there's probably more who would rather make a mod of a totally different flavor.

Point is moot anyway.

Your problem is you're only looking at female only armors, there are plenty of armor mods designed for both sexes and those tend to be not the least bit skimpy at all. The Black Sacrament gear being a good example of an armor that seems to exactly fit your desired less revealing gear requirements right down to color.

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/5696-1-1344782150.jpg

Please look a little more closely for what you want.

Edit - I'm mildly amused at the number of female voices disproving your rant.

Edited by Oubliette

Of course they do, I already know Caliente is a chick.

Notice I never accused any of the two genders of this, I'm saying in general everytime I see a male armor set it's called "assassin set", or "paladin set", or "pirate set", whatever theme it's about. The focus is on the coolness of the theme, not on the male gender itself. When it's female armor sets, it's "FEMALE assassin set," "FEMALE paladin set," etc. It's too much about the gender, the boobs and ass and not enough about the actual theme.

The links you guys posted are not bad. Seriously, I had not find these, will be getting DreamBurrows Regal Assassin armor for sure. They tend to get lost in the THOUSANDS of skimpy mods, you know.

Any long coat / epic styled robes mods though? Similar to the male master robes or psijic order robes? (or the ones I posted screenshots of).

I know, but we are talking about the people in the nexus, ll and hall of something. Modders people and mod users. You are talking about gamers.

Come when I think about it, females tend to play with females more instead of male like dudes. lol, no one wants male nords.

@FegelTemplar

That because males beauty is enhanced by badassry, knighthood or darkness maybe?

Edited by Boombro

yes it is 48% female to 52% male (modders not general users though the number is basically the same give or take a percentage) last time it was checked.

ah thank you, been tryin to figure out which one it was.