Being able to wash blood off.

MEGAFALLOUT3FAN

Just take them off and wear them again...

I find your lack of immersion disturbing. :tongue:

I'm sorry XD

Drop them in the water and wear them again? Wear another piece?

Have you ever dropped something in a river in Skyrim? VWHOOSH! There it goes, with the current!

My #2 method of disposing of bodies btw, after CUYC. Lmao.

Grab it right away? Hold with E key? There is more lakes then rivers in Skyrim.

Well the mod I was suggesting wasn't where you just drop in the water and it all comes off because I was thinking more realistic where you have to scrub it or something or you go in the water and you have to wait for a while because blood doesn't come off as soon as it touches the water I don't think.

• 7 months later...

Nah, there is nothing like it. Blood on gear are hard to mod with. It goes away with time, loading cells and changing gear.

Just drop it in the water.

Is there a mod that the blood will stay on your weapon and body? cause for shots I would like the blood to remain on my body/weapon/cloths

• 5 years later...

I'll be honest, If your anything like me and completely obssessed with katanas i would love to see someone make a mod where swinging your blade to clean off your bloodsoaked sword would be sweet to have. I currently have the 2-handed katana stance/action mod as well as the katana crafting mod... so somthing like a swinging blade cleaning would be epic to have, especialy after pulling off a finisher kill on the last dude. Just my personal opinion of course. but still a cool idea. If anyone ever creates one please hit me up via messages. I'd love anyone who can do this. platonicly of course HAHA!!