Bound set

Daedric crescent

ALOT of spells

Dialouge... hmmm

"Who are you?"

"Shutup"

"Go Away"

"I told you to go Away!"

"HOW DARE YOU NOT LISTEN TO THE ORDERS OF THE ARCHMAGISTER OF THE GREAT HOUSE TELVANNI"

*start combat*

hehe..... :blink:

This sounds like a class idea. Here goes:

Name - Cantidades Grandes de Cerveza (anyone who is Spanish knows what it is... or use Altavista)

Dunmer Male - red hair with a small goatie beard thing

Black robe with red edgings [will send to MWSource as soon as i get gmax to work again] covering Dark Brotherhood armour with modified Glass Helmet (will also put on MWSource)

Armed with the Runed Daedric Diakatana and Runed Short Sword from Dual Wield Mod (ROCKS by the way :D ) Also carries Claymore with 25 frost damage and 10 armour disintergrate (anyone wanna kill me? B) )

Activites - Possibly involved in some larger quest, or just generally standing around looking bored with life. Maybe a hired mercenary like in Tribunal? :rolleyes:

Dialogue - "Thas a fine blade laddy, care teh test et?" (That pronunciation, its not a typo)

Thats it. Hope this mod comes out soon, i really want to meet Switch mano-a-mano and discuss spam and matter of great importance :lol:

Ill join

Name: Shadow Oran

Race: Wood elf

Sex: Female

Armor:Full set of glass minus helm and a blue exquisite robe

Weapon: Orcfate (enchanted glass longsword with 20 absorb health and poison damage)

Dialouge:Who are you? I am %Pcname. Nice to meet you %Pcname. If you want you can stop by my house its the manor over there with the wall. {Shadow mutters to herself about idiot outlanders and draws sword.

Die outlander scum start combat or stop by some timeforced goodbye

If ya'll will let me in then...

Name:

William Bruce lvl 26

Race:

Nord(Rhedd Nordic Faces- The young one with the scar on the eye, and long blonde hair)

Class:

Sorcerer

Equipment:(almost all no enchantments)

Extravagant Robe(preferably the yellow, red, and orange with gold trim)

Expensive shoes

Lots of spells(doest matter which ones)

Extras:

Can be a Trainer, should teach spells,

should make spells, and sell herbal ingrediants.

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updating here aye moving all the companys computers to linux <about 450> so works being taking up 14 hours of my day. Never mind such is life :lol: :P

thanks Dark0ne for putting this on the news site. After orginally posting this thread it didn't seem like there was alot of interest for it. Now there does and thats good :D

Ok calirifaction of who will be put in the mod.

Orignally I was only going to put in the main contributors of this site <they dont need to be mentioned they no who they are> and have the plugin as a "Mod/Admin" little cynical look at the forums style of plugin. Then I got thinking hey why not release this to the Morrowind Source community and see what the people in question would actually like to be portayed as. <i have my own deviant thoughts based on your RL personality not a made up one. example Switch basically greets EVERy n00b that enters our beloved forums so I decided to have him stand at the gates of Suran and welcome the PC. A direct represntation of his RL or online persona thrown into Morrowind.>

BUT YOU HAVENT ANSWERED THE QUESTION!!!!

Oh yea I havent um here go's B) :lol:

The main contributors of Morrowind Source as defined by Myself <with the input of stampy and switch> will star regardless. Those who post in this thread with information about themseleves/characters WILL be INCLUDED. If you don't post you want be in.

Progress.

As I said I have being held up at work latley BUT Im working hard into the night on this. By next Monday <14th of October NZST> I will have a ALPHA/BETA release of the plugin; who I will then PM certain people asking if they would like to test it for bugs and/or add comments/suggestions. Im not going to release a half cocked plugin. I love this forum <and you guys as well> and I want this to be the best that I can possibly make it.

My Ideas of how some of you will be potrayed.

Orginally I had some VERY deviant ideas <with the help of stampy and switch> about how certain memebers/mods/admins would be portrayed, but generally this is what the ideas where like.

Example: Theta <by the sounds of it> is incredibly smart. So I had her as a High Elf Mage <looks like that se)(y High elf from the Mages Guild in Vivec> and wonders around talking to herself about the universe and oblivion. "You see there something called dark matter.......etc etc etc" Because IMHO thats what she is like. A smart lass who <after reading the universe debate> nos what she is on about and isn't regurigatating something from google B) So Theta is potrayed as a high elf <because the are the most inttelent race> mage <because i havent created a class that reflects her stengths>. Example: Switch has Spam Cleaver <don't worry its a mod/admin thing> that does Demorilze Humiond 50 points for 25 seconds; Command Humionid 50 points for 25 seconds and parilyizes for 25 seconds. It is based on the Daderic Claymore with the minium stats pumped up to 10 below the maxium stats.

vi /dev/ramblemachine/end.txt

Hopefully this clears up the purpose of this mod. I will automatically enter IMHO the main contributors of Morrowind Source <snce I kind of no there persona albiet an online presence> But for those of the new comers if you post your deatils I WILL include you in the mod. And yes I will finish this mod :lol: <may have to call on the expertise of a few members first ;) >

vi /dev/ramblemachine/theend.txt

So please continue to post your details/comment/critisms etc. But a quick note for those who are going to post/already have. Think more of the presence you have here and what you add to the site more so than your uber Morrowind character.

This is HeLLL finally shutting up B) :lol:

Stampy um well lets just say "you have to wait and see" that and lock up any small children :P :lol: >

Heeeeyyyyyyy! I just saw that!

You'd best make it small children and female argonians, especially lusty maids.

Stampy um well lets just say "you have to wait and see" that and lock up any small children :P  :lol: >

Heeeeyyyyyyy! I just saw that!

You'd best make it small children and female argonians, especially lusty maids.

:lol: Yes I better. You strong hat wearing dress toting argonian you :P

Archived