YOU KNOW YOU ARE TIRED WHEN YOU

Maharg67

You know when you are tired when you make out with a pillow, saw my brother doing that once. Horrifying mental image

Haha! My other half does that. I'll often leave for work while he's still alseep. I'll lean over, give him a kiss goodbye, and he'll start snuggling the pillows, perhaps thinking they're me. Makes me giggle everytime he does it.

Something I'll often do when I'm tired is forget that I'm on the phone. Normally it'll be my mother who has rung me, and I'll just completed drift off while she's talking, then she'll stop, obviously expecting me to respond. And I won't have a clue what she's been saying. She gets very annoyed with me. I hate talking on the telephone at the best of times!

You know you are tired when you put your shoes on the wrong feet and it takes a long moment to realise that anything is wrong.

PS: when my cat is sleeping on the chair and I stroke her tummy, sometimes she partly wakes, stretches too much and starts falling off the chair.

you know you are tired when you fall asleep while walking, did happen to me but the amazing thing was i stayed on the footpath and didn't fall into the river i was walking next to. :laugh:

you know you are tired when you fall asleep while walking, did happen to me but the amazing thing was i stayed on the footpath and didn't fall into the river i was walking next to. :laugh:

I've almost driven a golf cart into a river.

There's also wearing your shirt inside out the entire day without noticing it.

PS: when my cat is sleeping on the chair and I stroke her tummy, sometimes she partly wakes, stretches too much and starts falling off the chair.

Hehe, I do that too. Also when my kitten plays around, make him catch your hand, and when he stands up on two legs, move it forward, if done correctly he will fall and do a flip. :D

Funny, Omeletter :thumbsup: :tongue: ;D

You know you are tired when you leave your car in the car parking area and catch a bus home.