Sloppy Quality

SealJuice

Nah, I might use mods but I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to the Console, I honestly thought it was saving and reloading that was causing me to lose achievements, they're kind of pointless to have if they don't work, and it's only showing off anyway lol.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why my computer build should make any difference. You would expect crashes from that and I don't get any.

If you use the console at all, that fubars Steam achievements.

Is it only certain console commands or just using the console? I use it a lot for screenshots (tm/tfc 1) and I've got quite a few unlocked.

I've heard that it's only certain commands (god mode etc) but that steam only disables it for that session too.

Could be. To be honest I couldn't care less about them, I didn't with FO3 either.

Yeah, I don't remember achievements back in F1 or 2, they seem more like an online thing to show off... Meaningless really.

Meaningless and forced down our throats. First it was GFWL and now Steam.

Now that the NVSE is released I've extracted all of the NV content from the BSAs to a new folder and I'm running the game Steam-free using the NVSE to launch from the disk. And it still sucks.

Yeah, I don't remember achievements back in F1 or 2, they seem more like an online thing to show off... Meaningless really.

It could be worse, it could be GFWL. At least Steam connects on the same day as you start it, GFWL is driving me mad with F1 2010, it takes forever to connect.

lol, steam has it's own issues, I recently bought l4d2, with paypal... baaaad idea.

I've been lucky, I only had one issue when they decided my credit card wasn't good enough, strangely the next day it was. I don't by full price games off Steam, I still much prefer the disk. What I do like are the sales, I've had some great bargains in the past.

Yeah steam disabled my account because of paypal not letting the money through, paypal disabled my account because of buying through steam too, apparently one of the top ten fraud claims for paypal is buying pc games online... was an absolute mess to sort out, would've been pissed if they took all my games.

I bought l4d2 at a discount (5 dollars or so) and got rig'n'roll for about 3.50. discounts rule! (hmm, hope we're not hijacking the thread here lol)