Don't buy this game

TheWandererofTheVault

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't buy NV, when you bought FO3 and it had twice as many bugs at launch?

Seriously guys. All the whinging and crying about how Obsidian are pricks, etc. etc. are really starting to get on my nerves. For one this is a far more successful launch than FO3, second Obsdian are working very hard to fix it and thirdly, you have absolutely no idea how stressful it can be working on a video game so you can't just go around, slagging off the devs and calling them lazy.. Stop crying and be grateful for what you have.

Hi

For those currently able to play the game without any problems - good for you, but for many it is a very diffrent story

When problems are rised the comment that is most common is - it must be you or it is your server.

The computer I am using runs FO3 - Mount and Blade very well with no crashes.

Curently I can only play if I am on line to steam - so much for 'steam wont be intrusive'!!

Steam up dated the game whilst I was playing causing my computer to freeze for 30 minutes.

For every 10 minutes I spend playing the game - I spend 30 minutes waiting for my computer to unfreeze and get back on line to steam due to - every time I enter/leave a building or go to a new area (due to the continued crashing I have only been able to get a little way from Goodsprings! - not very far) the game goes to a black screen and freezes. The system I am using has only ever crashed a couple of times during Fallout 3 (I clocked up over 200 hours of game play)

The server I use has also never caused any problems ( I have been with them for over 5 years).

These issues have only ever been a problem since I was forced to sign up to steam - so could it be steam - is the problem - surely not!!!!!!????

I am cureently reviewing whether the game warrents my time and effort!

I loved Fallout 3 - currnetly I hate FNV - I can not comment on game play, as I have not been able to play long enough before a computer crash!

So at this moment in tiime - don't buy this game!!

Hi

For those currently able to play the game without any problems - good for you, but for many it is a very diffrent story

When problems are rised the comment that is most common is - it must be you or it is your server.

The computer I am using runs FO3 - Mount and Blade very well with no crashes.

Curently I can only play if I am on line to steam - so much for 'steam wont be intrusive'!!

Steam up dated the game whilst I was playing causing my computer to freeze for 30 minutes.

For every 10 minutes I spend playing the game - I spend 30 minutes waiting for my computer to unfreeze and get back on line to steam due to - every time I enter/leave a building or go to a new area (due to the continued crashing I have only been able to get a little way from Goodsprings! - not very far) the game goes to a black screen and freezes. The system I am using has only ever crashed a couple of times during Fallout 3 (I clocked up over 200 hours of game play)

The server I use has also never caused any problems ( I have been with them for over 5 years).

These issues have only ever been a problem since I was forced to sign up to steam - so could it be steam - is the problem - surely not!!!!!!????

I am cureently reviewing whether the game warrents my time and effort!

I loved Fallout 3 - currnetly I hate FNV - I can not comment on game play, as I have not been able to play long enough before a computer crash!

So at this moment in tiime - don't buy this game!!

Online problems solved....

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1998/15148301.jpg