ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Nipton

Syco21

75 members have voted

1. 1. Did Nipton deserve what they got?

• The crimes of the Legion are unspeakable.
    • They got what they deserved.
    • I admire the pure justice of the Legion.

yea nipton made vegas good clean and wholesome.

still the legion are a bunch of arrogant slaving aholes. and not everyone they enslave or put to death are "bad" people, certainly i found any number of average honest folks in legion slave camps, granted the crucified people were usually either really "bad" people or NCR types.

still even if there were any honest people in nipton what could they have done? a band of armored and armed full out military warriors rolls into town and burns the place to the ground, average folk would have been committing suicide even if they existed in nipton.

me i hoped some of the dragged off people were average folk when i found out they were powders i killed all the legion then let the powerd free then shot the powders in the back. and the guy left in town oh he got shot in the face, way too many fus and stupid so n sos to the guy with 2 healthy legs and a gun. got my info then blew his brains all over the wall.

I always kill all the legion guys for xp and gear ... I don't really care about the town and it doesn't matter losing legion rep there since when you make it to NV you still get the mark for safe passage and can do that mission line... I also shoot all the Powder gangers hanging on the crosses just for lols

I disagree, the Legion is bad in my opinion. They torture and kill everyone they don't like, laugh at how nobody rebels against them, and all the woman they capture are used as slaves (most likely in more than one way if you get what I mean).

Besides, what did Nipton do wrong? So they weren't the nicest people, they were neutral, they helped anyone willing to pay regardless of faction, and for that they were slaughtered? How is that fair. Do you think refusing to help anyone would have helped much? No, because the one they refused to help would just attack them. Yet if they chose to help one faction, the others would attack them. They just got stuck in a bad position and the Legion just needed to kill a bunch of people to prove a point to the NCR.

I did the same^.

Took them out at their camp and released the prisoners. Makes no difference to the Gangers rep but you will also be villified by the Legion. Oh I was already villified by the Gangers so the dialogue with the guy with the broken legs was epic.

Actually it does make some difference to the Powder Gangers, I went from "Vilified" to "Soft-Hearted Devil" after completing the quest to rescue the prisoners. I also mercy-killed the crucifixion victims since there was no way to rescue them.