Most annoying Thing to run into in the Desert.

Spizzay69

ok guys. i am going to lay out a little story for you just for fun.

Picture yourself running through the mojave desert just minding your own business. hey maybe your exploring or on your way to drop something off for someone from freeside as a nice little deal for some caps.. when all of the suddon you run into ( Insert most annoying monster here) and all you can think is DAMN!!!!!!!!

so guys what is the most annoying creature or bad guy in the desert. it can be anything from freaking Huge fly's or anoying bullet absorbing radscorpians. haha i bet you can guess what pisses me off the most.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say some of those NCR Rangers are pretty tough. But the worse thing i ever met were those Nightkin's. Friggin' huge and invisible. I shat myself atleast 3 times wandering some Cellar. It was bad-ass.

Same. They really jump out of nowhere.

:thumbsup:

Cazadors are the ****ing devil of the wasteland. More deadly then deathclaws tbh. First time I seen them I was like "D'aaaaw, butterflies :3" but then they busted out those stingers and swarmed me. Not even Boone could save me from the onslaught ;-;

Indeed. They also seem to swarm you 3-4 at a time.. So they cause quite the scene :P