Grimoire 2.0: Apocalypse-type spell package

steelfeathers

loving this mod so far. spectral shield finally lets me pull of a "knight-enchanter" build in skyrim, and shapeshift claws is excellent for monks, esp. with ocato's recital from apocalypse. however, spectral shield may or may not be game-breakingly op--as long as i'm blocking (Breton here), I have the Magresist cap with no effort on my part. the only combat weakness of my K-E is, after a minute, all my buffs run out and I have to back off.

I also love all of the random animal conjurations, I'm looking forward to using the dwemer summons and summon mudcrab 3 way more. thanks so much. keep up the good work!

EDIT: back after some playtesting of a few spells. wanted to comment: conjure spectral staff is way op. basically, it gives you a conjuration-based spooky fireball spell that bypasses elemental resistances and applies bound weapon effects. all of this costs no mana besides that to summon the staff, and the staff casting animation is very quick, allowing for a near-constant barrage of spooky stuff for the whole 120-second duration. seriously, this thing can down and kill a (basic) dragon in less than thirty seconds--practically faster than you can shout "dragonrend"

Edited by doombotmecha

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic