New patch problems

htomsirveauxjr

The patch seems to be going well, except for three things:

1. Bugs. I can't seem to kill some bugs. Manti, radscorpions, and even a fire gecko.

2. :P is unconscious! Who is? I don't know.

3. An invisible somthing outside of Boulder just crashed my game.

Has anyone else had problems with music stuttering when alt+tab out of the program with the new patch?

FWIW all previous bethesda games never had this problem

but they never worked correctly if you alt-tabbed in any case!!!

1. Bugs. I can't seem to kill some bugs. Manti, radscorpions, and even a fire gecko.

Ref. 1./2. There's a moderator response over at the official Bethesda forum confirming that some mobs are now essential and they are working on a hotfix for that. However, these mobs still can be killed by dismembering body parts.

Cheers Euclid

Ref. 1./2. There's a moderator response over at the official Bethesda forum confirming that some mobs are now essential and they are working on a hotfix for that. However, these mobs still can be killed by dismembering body parts.

Cheers Euclid

Good lord, only Bethesda could do something like that. :laugh:

Well, the new update today already :teehee: version 1.2.0.285 for the moment seems to solved Ref 1 and 2 issues. Wonder what we got for new surprise instead :biggrin:

It's probably removed the guns and turned the gameworld upside down. :biggrin:

I can report that the golden geckos outside Vault 34 (and probably elsewhere) are essential now. I opened the properties on the NV exe, and opened the folder with the previous version, then copy-pasted everything in the main folder into the current game version. It fixed the geckos and my music issues.