⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications

Dark0ne

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great amount of luck to all who try. I find it amazing that something as nexus community grew life from lifelessness. Started with a few with a passion of the game and grew into a flourishing world. I struck with wonderment.

In response to post #23169519.

Dark0ne is British, and this is a UK-based website, so no, not only American people can apply.

Anyone can apply, as long as you meet the requirements (available between 2-5pm GMT, extremely good English, 40 hours/week, etc.).

In response to post #23155249. #23158539 is also a reply to the same post.

Funnily enough, if that figure was AUD it would be entirely tax free because down here in Aus you don't start paying tax until you earn more than $18,200.

Ofc £18,000 is nearly twice that, but under any decent taxation system almost none of that would be taxed. I do agree, though, that it's not very much in this day and age but as the Nexus continues to grow and grow I have no doubts the resources that become available to run it will grow alongside that.

Probably only American people can apply, right?

Ermmm... what part of the position's terms and conditions gave you that impression?

Hours: Full-time, 40 hour week, flexible hours, but must be available between 2pm and 5pm GMT on weekdays.

Pay: Starting salary of £18,000pa, negotiable based on conditions.

All applicants must be over the age of 18 and a member of the Nexus sites for at least one year. This position is open to individuals in any country provided they can satisfy the work hour stipulations.

Most Americans can't spell "GMT", would have no idea what "pa" means, and couldn't pronounce "£" to save their lives! :laugh:

(And I say all that as a proud, but sometimes embarrassed, one. :thumbsup: )