Dragon Translation Mod

xwarsong

It would be really great if someone could make (or edit subtitles) for the dragon language.

For example, if a dragon says "Krift Voth Ahkriin" or whatever, it would either put "Krif Voth Ahkriin ( *insert translation here* ) or ( *instert translation here* ) on the subtitles. It sounds complicated but if I knew how to edit the NPC dragon subtitles, I would do it myself but unfortunately I do not. Would be great if someone were to translate the dragon language on subtitles!

P.S It doesn't have to be perfect. Putting in the literal translation with brackets beside the original subtitle is all I ask

Edited by xwarsong

It doesn't have to be as perfect as the Draugr mod. Could be broken English for all I care. I just want to know the general topic of what dragons say. For example "Krift Voth Akrin" means "Fight with Courage. Doesn't have to make sense, ya know?

It doesn't have to be as perfect as the Draugr mod. Could be broken English for all I care. I just want to know the general topic of what dragons say. For example "Krift Voth Akrin" means "Fight with Courage. Doesn't have to make sense, ya know?

There are many guides to learn the dragon language. So it not really that hard.

There are many guides to learn the dragon language. So it not really that hard.

There's a reason why I requested this mod; learning the dragon language myself would defeat the purpose of it. However, I do not have time to learn the dragon language because I am in College.

Edited by xwarsong

i tried making tjis once, but it broke the quest entirely. Im fairly sure I did something wrong though. Anyway, there are translations written in the comments secion when you edit dialogues.

Broke the quest? Can we add subtitles between brackets instead of dragon chat? What made the quest broke?