⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Where would you like to see the next Fallout set?

Zephyr2011

125 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like to see the next Fallout take place?

• New England (Like FO3)
    • The Southwest (like New Vegas)
    • The Pacific Coast (Like FO1 and 2)
    • The Pacific Northwest
    • The Southeast
    • The Midwest
    • The West (ie: Rocky Mountain area)
    • Other
    • Another Country

Hmmm.. maybe have a map that has similarities to 'Red Dead Redemption' or 'GTA: San Andreas' where the map is still free roam but their are several sections of the map that leads to different states/county's/country's(maybe L.A, New Mexico, Mexico, Texas or whatever all in one map) etc. It would be easy to put different factions/groups/gangs in each section. I guess by the time Fallout 4 or whatever it will be it will have a better game engine with the possibilities of expanding a map double the size of the current one's we have!? The possibilities are endless :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why it was so important to you to copy the exercise I gave my computer to rally a bunch of creative artist's to get together. The words mean, "to learn to trust each other and work willing together," to whip up a game so extraordinary it would dwarf the mentors from Bethesda?

I gave my computer a challenge and it figured out a way that appears human to you. Obviously, not entirely human though.

Who? My highly sophisticated electromagnetic emotive force biologically engineered computer! A computer creating a fictional character with which it is using that to learn to communicate with other human beings. Give it a mathematical equation and it works extraordinary well while being more human gives it problem's that are filled with many more variants and is still iffy as to whether communicating this way is a good method for anything more then transferring important business documents.

There are probably better electronic brain's at M. I. T. which can do even more mathematical tricks like IBMs Blue chess player.

And look who my randomizing Integrated Human Thought Processing program got to respond?

So! Is your reason, for quoting all that my exercise provided, to agree, that such a get together for the many artist's at TESNEXUS is a good one? :woot: Or did find you could only use your brain to inspire a negative motive? :ermm:

Turin Test; fail!

Is Pagafyr in there? can we speak to Pagafyr? :laugh:

EDIT; Yea New York island, area would be good.

Edited by frank lee

Hmm...not New York. Too many games take place there...it's the ultimate cliche.

My vote was for the Midwest, but more specifically the city of Detroit. The reasons are fairly simple:

1) New faction potential due to it's proximity to Canada

2) Since everything in the game world harkens back to the 1950s, Detroit was an industrial powerhouse IRL back then...it would have been a prime target for bombing in the Fallout world during the war with China

...besides, a bombed out, post-apocalyptic Detroit isn't that difficult to imagine anyway. Trust me...I lived there for years :biggrin:

Edited by noodles1976

i would like to see Italy as well...would be insane to have gladiator fights in "THE" collesium. hopefully Bethesda is listening on you guys awesome ideas. Also i would prefer Germany too... Nazi ghouls anyone?! naw jk but still a man can dream