News on TES: IV!

Switch

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah... several! I don't believe it. That must mean at least 4 years :blink: you'd think they were sculpting the rest of Tamriel! Good thing Morrowind has the modders to keep it alive :P

The forth chapter in the Elder Scrolls series is but a twinkle in Bethesda's eye so nothing is known at this time.

Says it all. As far as I'm aware Bethsoft have given no official news on whether they're even considering developing TES:IV

Yes, thanks for that Dark0ne ;) forever the optimist :P

Even if it is speculation/maybe even rumour I trust the people at UESP got it from some sort of reliable source.

I kinda wonder when the last game will come out. I mean, if there's a game for every province.... I'll probably be retired, and I'm 16 years old.

I wish it wasn't Summerset Isle... I've gotta put up with those stupid, haughty, nose-up-in-the-air High Elves... I wonder what itll look like.

Lets see....

Elder Scrolls I.... was that Arena?

Elder Scrolls II.... still haven't beaten it.

Elder Scrolls III.... well, yeah, so much easier than Daggerfall.

I think it would be logical to make TES IV in Cyrodiil. If you ask for latest rumors from Imperial Legion members (some other people too but I don't remember who) they may say someting about a problem over who will be emperor after the old and feeble Uriel Septim VII dies. Some people seem to think that the two people the emperor has choosen as his heirs (not sure whether they are his sons or not) are not good choices, they say they were placed in the emperor's household by the former Imperial Battlemage Tharn (main bad guy in Arena). It makes sense that the next game would focus on solving that particular problem, and the best place to do so is oviously Cyrodiil.

On the other hand the guys and gals at Bethseda do not seem to be good at designing large cities, resulting the anoying mess called Vivec, so it might not be such a good idea to make the next game in Cyrodiil since it would have to contain the insanly large Imperial City of Cyrodiil.

Archived