• 51 - 60
    • 61+

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only 15. I have a lot of stuff to dread coming up. And I heard Grade 11 Math is some of the hardest of a difficulty spike.

If you set your mind to believe it is the hardest then it will be. Take it as it comes don't let others tell you that it's hard. When I was in High School we had a course in Solid Geometry In 4 quarters my grades went from 65 to 75 to 85 to 95. Somehow locking onto one solution for me unlocked the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

Err.. I was playing computer games probably before your parents were born.

"18 and a half" Ain't you a bitty old for the half thing?

But then again, did make me laugh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am 18 years turning 19 this April. Life has not been easy so far as I have support my own college. I work as a bartender here in Philadelphia while studying. I actually need more than 24 hours a day to fit all my daily tasks. The hardest part is the paperwork that professors relentlessly assign to us students. I mean, how can I still sleep whilst I have to work 8 full hours at the bar? Good thing, this great website https://www.dreamessays.com/ has existed. Now, I do not need to worry about assignments as I have hired someone to take care of them. You can visit the website to learn more.

I am 18 years turning 19 this April. Life has not been easy so far as I have support my own college. I work as a bartender here in Philadelphia while studying. I actually need more than 24 hours a day to fit all my daily tasks. The hardest part is the paperwork that professors relentlessly assign to us students. I mean, how can I still sleep whilst I have to work 8 full hours at the bar? Good thing, this great website https://www.dreamessays.com/ has existed. Now, I do not need to worry about assignments as I have hired someone to take care of them. You can visit the website to learn more.

I'm sure you will make a fine politician someday. I turned 70 last October and still do things the hard way.

If you're already smart enough to do the work that you hope to, you might go find out if you can pay to take the final exams and get it over with. Unless of course you haven't heard about doing it that way?

I've always thought that hanging around the campus and studying is a life suited to being a professor. They like the student's sincerity to study, and the money they get from students helping support them, also they can continue to teach, to study, and hold tenure.

The reason I think they call them professors; is because they are Professional Students.

Ask around campus. I was told by one of the staff at the tavern where I played on the weekends. After she loosened up enough to talk she realized I was quite prepared for the kind of work I was taking courses for.

She told me if I could pay the fee I could take the final exams without all the classes in between. It was like paying to take the test to get a driver's license since I already knew how. All I would have needed afterward was a place to work.

On the other cuff... Finding work is easier if you're already doing what you love.