• 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61+

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah Calvin and Hobs love them. Dilbert is better but I do like em.

Dilbert. Alright!!!

I still have a set of 3 1/2 inch floppies for the computer software Dilbert Daily calendar. I was turning the corner at 49 when I bought it. That was back when Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition came out.

And we hear from another of the dinosaurs ... who said we went extinct, eh Paga!!

I think I could dig up some Win 3.1 and 3.11 disks if you want, and probably a couple or three DOS versions will be in the same box tucked away somewhere in the dark recesses of the Striker Manor.

Dilbert. Alright!!!

I still have a set of 3 1/2 inch floppies for the computer software Dilbert Daily calendar. I was turning the corner at 49 when I bought it. That was back when Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition came out.

And we hear from another of the dinosaurs ... who said we went extinct, eh Paga!!

I think I could dig up some Win 3.1 and 3.11 disks if you want, and probably a couple or three DOS versions will be in the same box tucked away somewhere in the dark recesses of the Striker Manor.

I have original copies of win 95 and two machines that could potentially run them if I put a new mos battery in. Actually if you don't count 3.1 and earlier I have physical copies of everything except Windows Vista. But then I also have the original GameCube with controllers and the Prince of Persia series and a couple of Zelda games.

Dilbert. Alright!!!

I have original copies of win 95 and two machines that could potentially run them if I put a new mos battery in. Actually if you don't count 3.1 and earlier I have physical copies of everything except Windows Vista. But then I also have the original GameCube with controllers and the Prince of Persia series and a couple of Zelda games.

LOL ... see how quickly the old guys get onto "Oh ya ... well mines older than yours".

Young guys are all about faster, bigger ... stuff like that.

I have MSDOS 6.22 on floppy..... Of course, I don't have a machine with a floppy drive any more..... :D

I have original disks for (CD) for win 95, and win 98 SE..... Win 7, of course, and the installer for Win 10. I won't touch Vista, or Windows 8/8.1. They just sucked. :D

I have the floppy drves if you have a motherboard with the right connections (only have internal 3.5's). My current ASUS Striker Extreme (how could I not buy that motherboard, eh?) has the spot to plug 'em in (required for my "old ways" ... Mr RAID 0 on Win XP and earlier, well until I got tired of the reinstalls due to dead 0's).

Ah ... 6.22 was the best!

well I mean I still have my original copies of the Command and Conquer franchise and almost every Legend of Zelda game on their original consoles including the very first one...

So the good Dr is wanting to play the old guy's game eh?

OK, I'll see your C&C and raise you a set of WingCommander Privateer on 3.5 floppies!!

well I mean I still have my original copies of the Command and Conquer franchise and almost every Legend of Zelda game on their original consoles including the very first one...

OK, I'll see your C&C and raise you a set of WingCommander Privateer on 3.5 floppies!!

psssh who doesn't! well me... brother owns that... but I have the first windows version of Myst!

psssh who doesn't! well me... brother owns that... but I have the first windows version of Myst!

Ahh ... my Mom had that!! I had to drive all the way to Toronto to get it installed for her (4 hrs, so not really a big deal). She loved that game!!

OK ... point for the Dr ... play on!!

- Edit - You're doin' pretty well for a whipper snipper ... playin' with the geezers and all!!