• 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61+

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

When I was a young lad the news in Popular Science said middle age for those in the 1960s; just starting out in the adult RL would be average at 75. With the future of health and medicine for those in their 20s in 1959 we could live to be 150.

I just turned 70 the 18th of this month. Given that the statistics may have changed, since I was only 10, I suspect middle age could be more like 125 years of wear and tear.

Of course, not for Cher, since she is getting a total makeover to keep her looking about 25.

We need to remember; that, as long as we keep doing those exercises we learned in Gym Class, you knew; 3 times a week we must do 10 pushups, 10 sit ups, 12 chin ups, 10 jumping jacks, and a lap around the football field 3 times a week too.

We will likely keep our handsome physique until someone says we have to quit; because there are too many handsome men who confuse the heck of the young girls at the checkout counters who can't say, "Yeah! My grandfather is about your age!"

:laugh:

Every time a new female clerk I like is at the checkout counter I start to hustle them. After a little chit chat, it takes them a while, then they suddenly realize we don't share in their most recent events. Like: What kind of music do you like? Who is your favorite singer, group? That's when they catch on that I am a lot older than them.

Pink Floyd isn't one of their favorites. Money .

• 3 weeks later...

According to this poll I will no longer be represented as a numerical expression in two months when I turn 62.

Henceforth, I shall be + years old.

I would like to thank the author of said poll. Living past 61 will be positive to infinity and beyond... :cool: