Raise follower limit in UFO

KnightRangersGuild

I don't know how to change that, but as someone who has been using EFF for a long time now, having that many followers is more trouble than it's worth. The ones in back never really do any fighting because they are too far away, and going through a load door is a lesson in overcrowding. Besides all that, there is fact that the scripting engine has trouble keeping up with that many AI packages at the same time (read: lots of crashing). In short, if you manage to do this, I wish you the best of luck.

Find the Global variable called 0fLokiiFollowerMax and change it's value from 15 to 30.

As Sauronmaximus said though, having that many followers has the potential of seriously screwing things up.

Thanks for the reply; To Saurusmaximus, I use a mod I made called "Band of Brothers" oh well I'm on my phone and it didn't let me copy n past the link but anyway that mod let's you have 25 follows with no problem, but i usually don't use that many unless I'm in a battle or ssomething. I just used all of them for Falskaar with no issues.

I just need that many followers for more of a sandbox reason and manipulating packages. Thanks again.

And to BlackRampage; Thanks I will try that but I think I already tried that but i could be wrong. Thank you much, i will post back with an update.