New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[sOLVED] I'm looking for a mod I downloaded years ago that let you use the vertibird as transport/home. I easily found a bunch of other mods but not the one I'm thinking of. The one I'm looking for had an interior that was fleshed out with storage containers and a bunch of kinda Indian styled rugs and pillows. You could select up to 5 locations (set by relays you plant on the ground) to land at, plus you could call in the vertibird with a radio from anywhere outside.

From the inside, you could also step through a teleport to this bedroom/armory cyberspace location that was completely filled with cool stuff. A bunch of high tech futuristic suits that gave you huge perks, nanotech blade swords, energy weapons, ect. There was also another room with a weapons dealer, a secret pile of gold bars, and a bunch of perk and skill boosters. There was also more, like a kitchen floating in water, all encased in a giant sphere, and a greenhouse/courtyard/nature room. You dumped items into a generator to burn for fuel. It might have been part of a larger mod.

It used to be a popular mod, but I can't find it. It was dope and I refuse to play this game again without it.

Thanks

EDIT: Bingo! It's HIVEnv http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40685/?

I must have missed it the first time I dug through

Edited by ArtGerhardt

Now on to my own question... Does anybody know if an outfit of jeans + tank top is available for vanilla males anywhere? Something like this. I've been looking all over but no luck. Please help me pinch.gif

The mod "The Couriers Cache" has a white, torn and bloodstained t-shirt and jeans for the "John McClane" look (from the "Die Hard" movies). Found in the initial cache location in Primm, and works with vanilla males.

-Dubious-

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ! ^^

I have got an impossible mission for Tom Cruise wanna-be, here ^^

So, basically, This mod was upload by Tribalizer a while ago.... But all of this mods are gone !

I managed to find a video showcasing THE mod I want... I've been searching it FOR DAYS !!

If anyone have a backup of this mod, a link to a obscure site where it got uploaded - Hell, I'll even take the Russian Version of this mod ! - That person would be my hero !

Please Obi-Wan Kenobi, you are my last hope ! X)

PS : I managed to find the WW2 Captain America Outfit on a french Modding site ( http://www.confrerie-des-traducteurs.fr/fallout-nv/mods/armurerie/armures/tenue_du_captain_america_ww2 )