New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all. I've been looking all over for some gloves like this.

http://g02.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1yJMrJVXXXXb5XFXXq6xXFXXXS/Black-Womens-Short-Fishnet-Net-font-b-Gloves-b-font-Fingerless-Mesh-font-b-Gloves-b.jpg

I know I've seen them in screenshots and such but for the life of mine I can't find anywhere to get them. Does anybody know? Thank you! :)

Hey all. I've been looking all over for some gloves like this.

I know I've seen them in screenshots and such but for the life of mine I can't find anywhere to get them. Does anybody know? Thank you! :smile:

Aradia Kato is what you're looking for, it has a glove texture that's pretty much spot on to that image.

Edited by ghostnull

Hi All.

So there was a HDD crash. Some loss of data. And now I am re-installing FO3 and FO: New Vegas. I am re-downloading all the Mods I was using and I cannot seem to find one of them.

Basically it was a clothing replacement designed either for type 3 (type3m) or type 6 (type6m) female body -- I don't recall exactly. I don't have a screenshot but this particular mod (or package) included -- among other files -- a replacement for the wastelandclothing05 female and the wastelanddoctor01 female. The mod was very similar to the outfit available in the T6M Equipment Replacer NV mod but not exactly the same.

The mod I'm looking for is almost identical to the screenshot shown below but the tank top is cropped a bit higher and the shirt is also cropped at an angle. The shirt sits lower on the abdomen on the left side and is cropped higher on the right. The mod file had the outfit with the diagonal cropped shirt for wastelandclothing05 and wastelanddoctor01. The only real difference was that there was a blood spatter texture for the shirt for the wastelanddoctor01 outfit.

I don't recall if I downloaded the file for FO3 or FO:NV but it was compatible with both games.

45505-2-1330240171.jpg

mod is *very* similar to this but *not* this exactly.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Does anybody know if there's a mod that hides the difficulty of locks and terminals, sort of like this mod for Skyrim?

May not be exactly what you're looking for but Immersive Minigames has some MCM options to hide the difficulty. However even with the MCM options set to hide the difficulty it'll still show the chance you have to successfully pick locks or hack terminals.

Trying to make an evil clone army mod and want them to look like the villains from those old spy movies, something like this.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xjwyhenobv8/UCba8nHuNGI/AAAAAAAAWRM/tsGkUox8zvo/s1600/sumuru03.jpg

Any mods that do the two piece thing or the dress?