New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

I have a mod that adds in multiple craftable dart guns (Cazador Dart Gun, Barkscorpion Dart Gun, etc) but can't for the life of me figure out what mod it is because I have too many to painstakingly enable one at a time.

The reason I ask is because the Cazadar Dart Gun requires a "Toy Car, Vintage" that I haven't been able to find in three playthroughs. I thought it might be Chuck's NVInteriors because he has a few "vintage" labelled toys, but no such luck.

Google has given me nothing for "Cazadar Dart Gun", "New Vegas Vintage Toy Car", "New Vegas Cazadar Dart Gun" or "Craftable Dart Guns".

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a mod that adds in multiple craftable dart guns (Cazador Dart Gun, Barkscorpion Dart Gun, etc) but can't for the life of me figure out what mod it is because I have too many to painstakingly enable one at a time.

The reason I ask is because the Cazadar Dart Gun requires a "Toy Car, Vintage" that I haven't been able to find in three playthroughs. I thought it might be Chuck's NVInteriors because he has a few "vintage" labelled toys, but no such luck.

Google has given me nothing for "Cazadar Dart Gun", "New Vegas Vintage Toy Car", "New Vegas Cazadar Dart Gun" or "Craftable Dart Guns".

There's an easier way to identify the mod. If you have a different one of these guns, or the ammo, or any item you know goes with that mod, all you have to do is place that item alone into a container, open the console, click on the container to select it, and enter "showinventory" into the console. The item's name will pop up onscreen, along with its corresponding ID code; the first two digits of that code will be the mod's place in your load order.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a mod to add lit cigarettes to NPCs as if they were smoking them? My courier and his companion often share cigarettes so it'd be cool if there was a mod to add cigarettes to companions (even if it's just a basic equippable item).

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/49677/?

Is there a mod to add lit cigarettes to NPCs as if they were smoking them? My courier and his companion often share cigarettes so it'd be cool if there was a mod to add cigarettes to companions (even if it's just a basic equippable item).

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/49677/?

That's the mod I am using actually! However it only adds an equippable smoking cigarette to my playable character and not his NPC companion, unless there is something I've missed during installation but I double checked and it does seem to be player character only and not for companions. The companion version was the one I was looking for really.