New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Salutations everyone.

Not sure if this question is under mod talk or mod request section but I'll ask anyway!

I'm looking for a mod that makes Traveling Merchant's (and his pet Brahmin) trade inventory be accessible once they're killed. It's kinda weird that I traded with them not 5 seconds ago then killed by a Legion but nothing but what he's carrying on his person.

~Cheers

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a mod similar to Skyrim Savegame Scanner for New Vegas. I recently had to reinstall New Vegas and i can't figure out what mods i used for my character... I had A LOT installed but most were disabled and can't remember what ones i used. :wallbash:

Probably too late but Fallout Mod Manager actually lets you know this info as well. Look under "Tools" and select "Save Games". Let it run and soon you'll see a lit of saves and when each save is clicked, you'll see what mods were active for that save.

I'm sure there used to be some SPR25 mods here. Did a search & no results. Did they get taken down or have i had a brain fart?

Under moderation apparently. So you basically won't be able to find it here on the Nexus.

does anyone know what happened to the Run the Lucky 38 mod?

What do you mean? It's still there:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40531

Is there a killing floor/arena type mod out there? I'm looking for some way to easily initiate a variety of combats to test my Advanced Companion AI. So I need something where I can just pop in and initiate a combat. Tag searches were useless, and I tried desc searches for arena, gladiator, and killing floor and didn't get anything useful.

Am I going to have to build this myself?