New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

I'm currently looking for a mod that was made sometime ago by a female modder. It added A LOT of unique weapons I know that sounds vague but it was a huge mod.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40000//? Is this it? If so all you had to do was go to the weapons page and it was on the first page :) if this isn't what you're looking for if you could add anymore information it would help alot.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently looking for a mod that was made sometime ago by a female modder. It added A LOT of unique weapons I know that sounds vague but it was a huge mod.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40000//? Is this it? If so all you had to do was go to the weapons page and it was on the first page :smile: if this isn't what you're looking for if you could add anymore information it would help a lot.

WOW thank you it ltierally didn't show up for me thats odd thank you mate.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40000//? Is this it? If so all you had to do was go to the weapons page and it was on the first page :smile: if this isn't what you're looking for if you could add anymore information it would help a lot.

WOW thank you it ltierally didn't show up for me thats odd thank you mate.

Glad its what you where looking for.

Ok, this mod I can't find, is a 'make all npc's become followers' type mod (might even be called that or similar but I have searched). I was using it up to a few months ago, had to reinstall and now I can't find it. I do remember if you opened a dialogue window with any npc the first option was 'Friend....' before any other normal convo options (if any). Clicking this showed 4 or 5 new options including a 'make essential' option " xxxxx glowed with a godlike aura" or something like that and "their aura fades away" or similar, after switching off 'essential'.....

Best I can remember really.... :kiss: (in advance)

Ok, this mod I can't find, is a 'make all npc's become followers' type mod (might even be called that or similar but I have searched). I was using it up to a few months ago, had to reinstall and now I can't find it. I do remember if you opened a dialogue window with any npc the first option was 'Friend....' before any other normal convo options (if any). Clicking this showed 4 or 5 new options including a 'make essential' option " xxxxx glowed with a godlike aura" or something like that and "their aura fades away" or similar, after switching off 'essential'.....

I think you're looking for this mod. Hope this helps! :thumbsup:

I think you're looking for this mod. Hope this helps! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the help mate but sadly that's not the one. I've installed it but I think it's just for the main companions as there is no 'Friend...' option in the convo window when talking to anyone. The one I'm looking for has that option with every npc that you can open a convo with including non-named npc.

+1 for your time tho'............ :kiss:

@ CamoflageUK http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40196//? and http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/42145//?, neither of these are the exact mod you're looking for, I'm afriad that I couldn't find that, but both will allow you to make any NPC a companion, however, I don't think either lets you make them essential, although you can do that yourself with "SetEssential"

@ ltRhapthorne This might be what you're looking for. Although, it seems to rebalance the weight of almost everything, it isn't just restricted to ammo.

Edited by Jojash

Hi,

The mod I'm looking for added descriptions to items on the pipboy, for example FOOD: Gecko meat, PARTS: Scrap Metal, H20: Water. I had it and I can't seem to remember where it was, the mod itself doesn't immediately point out this handy modification that it applies.

Hi,

The mod I'm looking for added descriptions to items on the pipboy, for example FOOD: Gecko meat, PARTS: Scrap Metal, H20: Water. I had it and I can't seem to remember where it was, the mod itself doesn't immediately point out this handy modification that it applies.

Inventory Sorters