New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it alright to post a description of a mod that may or may not exist and I've never seen it before? I've had no luck finding it using the search thing, but I'm lazy and terrible.

Is it alright to post a description of a mod that may or may not exist and I've never seen it before? I've had no luck finding it using the search thing, but I'm lazy and terrible.

read the first post on this thread, it literally says that you cant put a description of a mod asking if it exists, you can only ask about a mod that you KNOW exists but you cant identify it

Edited by TheBlob2

http://static-5.nexusmods.com/15/mods/130/images/36121-1-1352314001.jpg

This picture is from the Underwater Hideout Mod http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36121/?

Can someone please tell me about the icons on the left of the picture? They appear to be ammo counts plus quick action icons. I could find no mention of it or other pictures. Gopher's One HUD may have been used to organise the HUD but I have not come across those paticular icons.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Sorry guys....post got pushed up by the posted pictures.

Still have not been able to find the mod that add those icons on the left.

Thank you for helping.

And apologies for bump...

:smile:

I do believe those are a part of the FPS Weapon Wheel mod.

Yes!! That's the one...

Thank you, Jojash.

:))

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm trying to do this quest "The good, the bad, and the Ghoulish." I know it must be from some mod, but I can't recall which, as it's not its own mod entirely, and I seem unable to finish the quest as the quest markers just point at the ground and tell me to "Investigate." I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be finding an item that's spawned, or if it's bugged. Either way, if someone could provide a walk through or an answer of some sort, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: I just needed to explore the interior, the quest markers were not helpful.

Edited by PcGamingWithMods