New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there ! I was looking for a mod that strongly affects sleeping rate (It doesn't just affect that if I can remember well), with it you had to sleep a few hours a day. But I can't remember what the name was, all of my researches was useless and I can't even make GECK work on my computer so.. So maybe you have any idea about it. Anyway, thanks ! Edited by Jack557

@Dragbody Not going to find that fella here, looks like one of the Gears of War Creatures and its a rip, just look at the fella in the ripped crysis nano suit. Heck most of the armors in that are ripped from other games. Where did you find that pic at anyway? Edited by Gracinfields

@Dragbody Not going to find that fella here, looks like one of the Gears of War Creatures and its a rip, just look at the fella in the ripped crysis nano suit. Heck most of the armors in that are ripped from other games. Where did you find that pic at anyway?

It's one of the user uploads in the Willow file. It makes sense that it's a rip from somewhere. Maybe it's an armor put on Lily or something. Lame.