New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm... Sadly Slof's modding only generates for male race. I'll install FO3 and check out Kikais equipment. Maybe a modder out there might be willing to get permission to port it to FNV. I have no modding expertise.

@nivea thank you.

hmmm... Sadly Slof's modding only generates for male race. I'll install FO3 and check out Kikais equipment. Maybe a modder out there might be willing to get permission to port it to FNV. I have no modding expertise.

@nivea thank you.

You don't have to reinstall Fallout 3 (although it may help to see what the original item looks like), what you need to know is making a new object in the Geck, fixing it if it's some headgear and put it in the game. There are many tutorials available on youtube (just do a search for "create item in the geck") and there is a thread pinned in this very forum that lists what you have to do in order to fix headgear ("Converting FO3 Hats to NV").

Alternatively if the FNV mod only caters for males it may be as simple as adding a reference for the female mesh in the Geck and that is something that only takes a few clicks.

Quite frankly it's not that difficult and if you need some help feel free to send me a PM. I can't do it for you but I can help you get started.

Edited by Shantih

Hi i was browsing through pictures and stumbled upon one. Im particulary interested in those straps and belts on the armor pls could u tell me whats armor mods are invoved

The base oufit is the Ghost Bodysuit for Type 3. The straps and holsters are part of a harness that is not available here, because it's mostly a rip from a resident evil mesh I suppose but you could use this as a substitute (even cooler in my opinion) KOR's Pistol Harness

Perfect! I have been into porting different creatures and seeing what interesting character armors i can make with bits and pieces of stuff, so as you can imagine many cool character based armors have been whipped onto my character. I stumbled upon (or googled :P) "predator mod fallout" and found this:

well, its a fantastic set of .nifs man! the mod was taken off of Fallout 3 nexus for reasons unknown and I cannot find the mod anywhere, if one of you guys could find somewhere I could get ahold of those .nifs that'd be fantastic.