New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

I'm looking for a mod that give more hotkeys than the default ones and one that give the option to equip more than one 1 weapon with a hotkey too(like a armor and a gun or a armor and a hat). The only one i known is Expanded Hotkey, but there are some bugs with it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to RFCW? The mod that made it possible to combine FO3 and FNV?

I can't find it all of a sudden

You can get "Tale of Two Wastelands" from here - ToTW .

Guy who posted that says " TTW is basically the newest version of RFCW. It is newer and better, and will be the platform that the dev team uses going forward"

So I'm pretty sure they are the exact same thing. I believe RFCW got taken down due to copywrite reasons.

I created a thread about this a year ago here http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/427367-male-hairstyles-for-female-couriers/page__p__6047390__fromsearch__1#entry6047390 about a week ago maybe? I replied to Sunnie after dealing with some life issues. I have not recieved a response yet. So I thought I'd also ask here.

Anyone know of a mod that makes it so that a female Courier can have the male Pompadour/tunnel snake hair style?

Sincerely, Kat.

What happened to RFCW? The mod that made it possible to combine FO3 and FNV?

I can't find it all of a sudden

You can get "Tale of Two Wastelands" from here - ToTW .

Guy who posted that says " TTW is basically the newest version of RFCW. It is newer and better, and will be the platform that the dev team uses going forward"

So I'm pretty sure they are the exact same thing. I believe RFCW got taken down due to copywrite reasons.

Thank you ^^