⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Habassa: The RPG

Peregrine

Corithalion takes stock of the situation. "Let's see, fire behind, and archers in front," he mumbles to himself. "Well, folks, look to see if you can improve your positions in a second."

Corithalion takes a piece of his shirt and ties it to the end of his 2-hander. He then sticks it out into the area where it can be seen.

"PARLAY!!!!!!!" He yells at the top of his lungs in as many languages as he can. "I wish to talk, there is no need for the current hostilities to continue. It may be that both of our ends may be served without bloodshed or loss on either side."

He waits for the reply, expecting more fire arrows.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To Corithalion:

Despite your expectations, no more arrows follow your words. Instead, a heavily accented voice yells back after a moment. "We will listen. All of you will enter this room, then drop your weapons on the floor. Failure will mean your death."

"Not very. But I'm not sure there's any other way out of this..."

Elbras looks around to the others.

"We're going to die if we try to fight against this many, and with those fire arrows for cover..."

He sighs.

Aeden looks to the others. "Unless Kyrykki finds a way to diasable the trap we may have to go back. Maybe we can pretend to negotiate. Corithalion and I come in last and we could try to take out the archers with my bow and his spells as soon as we go through the door. They might not expect it and would disable them with the element of surprise."

(OOC- I don't remember if anyone else has missile weapons. Please speak up if you do!)

To All:

The speaker from before yells back, annoyance clear in his voice. "You are wasting time. Either come out now, or spend your last few seconds of life making peace with your gods." To make his point clear, a single unlit arrow flys through the door and bounces off the wall nearby.

To Kyrykki:

You can not find any way to disable the trap. Everywhere you look, you find only plain rock. You guess that the reason is probably that the trap has only a magical trigger, one that will not be found no matter how hard you look.

Archived