hinigashi

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd love a copy of this when it's done. I mostly play child races in my games of Oblivion, Fallout and New Vegas. I'm definitely interested.

Rabbit

Hey!! This thread is almost a year old. I believe that this project has died.

Rabbit

• 2 years later...

Haha! I knew someone would get around to it eventually. So you're using shademe's "Blockhead" plugin to assign custom body meshes to each part of the body, right? I thought of doing this when the plugin first came out and did all the research but I was too lazy to actually do the 3D modeling and everything.

It works for NPCs, right? It'd be kinda pointless for a child mod if only the player could play as one.

*Checks out the "To do list" in the original post*

Aaaaaawww yea! Then we just need to have them run around and behave like the children do in Skyrim and we got another mod that makes Oblivion more realistic. Assign each child a parent, and bingo!

*Checks out the posts above mine*

*Checks out the date in the OP*

EDIT: Oh god dammit, this post is old news and has long since been abandoned.

Edited by DarkSpyda04

• 1 year later...

Yeah I ran into this post as I dusted off my old oblvion mods folder. Sadly I cannot get children of Cyrodil to work. I believe it is something with the load order as the heads keep disappearing. I miss running around the shivering isles with the power of a Dadera Prince as a child! Yes that was real madness.

If anyone could help please let me know.

Use BOSS to sort your load order. You can also use Wrye Bash to build a bashed patch (but it's shouldn't be absolutely necessary). Also make sure you have archive invalidation taken care of ... BSA Redirection is the recommended method (available either via WB or through Oblivion Mod Manager).