Is Skyrim the best choice for the next game?

XanAlderon

166 members have voted

1. 1. Preferred location for the next game

why bother making a thread about this if the people making the game have already chosen Skyrim?

Because it's fun to speculate and think. We could sit here silently, wait for Skyrim to come out, play it, say, "Oh that was entertaining", and then go on with our lives. Would you find that fun?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blergh, blergh, 1 million times blergh!

I had enough with elves... HAMMERFELL ALL THE WAY :dance:

UESPWiki:

Hammerfell is a barren and rocky place, the vast Alik'r desert taking up most of it, with fertile grassland only on the coasts. As such, the major population centers are on the coastline, while the majority of the country is inhabited only by shifting sands and nomadic tribes. In the north are the Dragontail Mountains, home of the misunderstood groups of Orcs reviled by many Bretons and Redguards.

Blergh, blergh, 1 million times blergh!

I had enough with elves... HAMMERFELL ALL THE WAY :dance:

UESPWiki:

Hammerfell is a barren and rocky place, the vast Alik'r desert taking up most of it, with fertile grassland only on the coasts. As such, the major population centers are on the coastline, while the majority of the country is inhabited only by shifting sands and nomadic tribes. In the north are the Dragontail Mountains, home of the misunderstood groups of Orcs reviled by many Bretons and Redguards.

that sounds VERY interesting. I remember reading somewhere in the UESP that Redguards are neither men nor mer, but due to the their appearance, many confused them for - and accept them as - a race of men.

Update: I found a similar quote, but it doesn't mention the mer like I remember.

Redguards do not share the same blood as the other human races, and they have no connection with the ancestral human homeland of Atmora.

Which begs the question: What are they? I'd love to go to Hammerfell and find at least clues as to where they came from. (And I don't just mean Yokuda)

I think that Hammerfell would be more fun to explore, as we already have tasted Bethesda's snow (bloodmoon) but then again... I dunno.

I chose Valenwood, not because of the elves, but because of the jungle and forest.