FALLOUT 4 LOCATION POLL

olafreinhardweyer

Florida!

A post-apocalyptic Disney World would be something to see, along with beaches, swamps, city ruins, mutant orange groves, mutated manatees, cape canaveral, cuban supermutants, giant pythons and monitor lizards.... what's not to love?

I have to say I was going for New Yorkm but it is a cliche in this genre where as Florida has everything the OP wanted and legitimately fits the purposes of the game aswell as offering gitting "wild life" to mutate.

I would be REALLY happy with Florida.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also go with the NY idea but what about Texas? Texas is big, but mostly dessert like anybody from Texas care to tell me how Texas is like? because i don't want to offend anybody who live in Texas

also go with London i would like to see a ruined Big Ben like how the Washington Monument was ruined in FO3

I like the New York idea, but I have to agree with greymain on the London idea. Bethesda has already taken the two best places so I'm sure they'll think of or create another one. I don't think anywhere other than DC Wasteland will do AS well for the fallout feel, but god I hope Bethesda tries XD. Edited by nicdude

• 2 weeks later...
Well i'm a Canadian so i would love one in Canada, pplus would make for interesting factions like someone said before. Since Canada was annexed in the Fallout world ( :verymad: ) there would be an entire population who doesn't really like you, which Fallout seems to love. As well you could throw in a bunch of resource collection sites/military bases/weapons plants. And maybe you could see Canadians trying to take back their land.

New York, St. Louis and its arch, or even Florida near the Kennedy Space Center. Those are the State picks, outside I would say London, Paris, Berlin, Tokyo, etc. pretty much anywhere there is a big city with a lot of destroyed building that have history to it.