We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think first of all Bethesda should add you as a character in-game, maybe as a fun side questof some sort?

Other than that I'd love to see a really detailed create a character mode. I felt that in Oblivion the character creator was good and its evolution in Fallout 3 and New Vegas was great but still Skyrim should be the benchmark. No ore yellow High Elves or Bosmer with squashed faces, I want to be able to create elves like in LOTR or Dragon Age and loooooooooooaaaaaaaads of hair and beard options. :)

I think first of all Bethesda should add you as a character in-game, maybe as a fun side questof some sort?

Other than that I'd love to see a really detailed create a character mode. I felt that in Oblivion the character creator was good and its evolution in Fallout 3 and New Vegas was great but still Skyrim should be the benchmark. No ore yellow High Elves or Bosmer with squashed faces, I want to be able to create elves like in LOTR or Dragon Age and loooooooooooaaaaaaaads of hair and beard options. :)

High elves are supposed to be yellow, I think you are playing the wrong game pal.

Still, I support the idea of a better character creator, in oblivion it was a pain in the as* to get your character's face right (specially with some races), I spent hours moving the slides and pressing that goddamn random button. Still, you could manage to get diversity out of it and decent looking characters. Fallout made it easier to make a good looking face, but way harder to make original looking faces, at least in my case I found myself coming up with pretty much the same look every time.

If I were to point out a good example of a face creator that would be some of latest pro evolution soccer games (or winning eleven), by far the best system I've ever seen in any game.

First of all, my cancer is Lymphoma and not Lukemia to the person who made that mistake. Second, thanks for the suggestion of having them add me in. And Third, the elves have to remain lore friendly, high elves are yellow and so forth...

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but I hace an idea on fences and merchants who magically know what property has been stolen or not.

You can sell all propert, legitimate, or stolen, to any merchant. However, if you sell stolen property to a non-fence, then there is a small change that the theft will be reported, and traced through the merchant back to you. Then it's the cells for you...

My greateset apologies Stealthrecon. I should read more carefully on replying to such matters. If they agree to add you ingame, which, i cannot see as being a HUGE problem for them, please let us all know, it'd be great to see your contribution and character.

My greateset apologies Stealthrecon. I should read more carefully on replying to such matters. If they agree to add you ingame, which, i cannot see as being a HUGE problem for them, please let us all know, it'd be great to see your contribution and character.

To treat like the adoring fan!!! lol, just kidding. Or am I...? Questions you need to ask yourself...

Anyways, I have another one. They should add more types of weapons, like dual swords (sword normally and another at the bottom of hilt)