I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Zaldiir

I did say "live long be strong" and I meant it ....... ok, ok, 500 yrs is a bit steep :rolleyes:

@ AurianaValoria1

That's an easy one, the province will be Paradisus about 900 miles off the western coast of Anvil on the lost continent of Aurianus, so there :D

@ TheReverandTholomewPlague

No it's not going to be on uh Erm.. noton whatever, it's going to be on the western coast of the lost continent of Paradisus in the land of Aurianus (of which I have more to sayeth but not noweth) :biggrin:

@ InuyashaFE

Akavir ? ...... hmmmm must be secret code for Aurianus, I'm sure.

Anyhow, let's first get to the 11th of the 11th twenty 11 ... power to you.

• 3 months later...
Hey guys, sorry I haven't given any updates in a while. Bethesda refused to let me come before the release of Skyrim. They told Make A Wish Foundation that they wouldn't discuss anything until the 21st of November. I won't be going, I decided I would attend an event elsewhere. I still like Bethesda a lot, but I'm a bit sad that they made such a huge deal out of this. Sorry to get your hopes up and let you down :(

Yeah, I would be pretty pissed (but still love Beth like I was an adopted child). Whatever decision they make, at least you'll be able to enjoy the game.http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

I personally would have spilled Skyrims secrets out to you had I worked there, if that makes you feel any better.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't given any updates in a while. Bethesda refused to let me come before the release of Skyrim. They told Make A Wish Foundation that they wouldn't discuss anything until the 21st of November. I won't be going, I decided I would attend an event elsewhere. I still like Bethesda a lot, but I'm a bit sad that they made such a huge deal out of this. Sorry to get your hopes up and let you down :(

Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that for you. That makes me think less of them. Try not to let that drag you down though. At least you get to go to Minecon right! :biggrin:

Regardless, I pray you the best Stealtrecon. :thumbsup:

Me & a large group of other forum members have worked on this for roughly 6 months, We did our best to think as much like a Dev as possible, and give reason and apllicability to everything on here. This list is quite large, so if you could just say to them : Small Favors on the Nexus Forums. It really would give accredidation and closure to our long months of work. thank you, & have a reat time.

-

This is the page

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/442944-small-favors/

Me & a large group of other forum members have worked on this for roughly 6 months, We did our best to think as much like a Dev as possible, and give reason and apllicability to everything on here. This list is quite large, so if you could just say to them : Small Favors on the Nexus Forums. It really would give accredidation and closure to our long months of work. thank you, & have a reat time.

-

This is the page

you... didn't bother to read this thread did you?

-

This is the page

you... didn't bother to read this thread did you?

Hahaha :thumbsup: