I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

It was actually mentioned earlier in this topic that it would be wise to present them with a refined list rather than simply telling them to look at the website. I of course would provide a link on the page I do print so they can take a gander at the feedback from the community.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any other suggestions, all I can say is, anyone who is going through the worst of personal trials and yet still thinks of others is a blessing upon the earth. I hope you have a great time over there and the people at bethesda treat you well... and implement some cool suggestions :) Edited by 3WINTERS

I don't have any other suggestions, all I can say is, any who is going through the worst of personal trials and yet still thinks of others is a blessing upon the earth. I hope you have a great time over there and the people at bethesda treat you well... and implement some cool suggestions :)

I agree. If only the rest of the world were like this then life would be far more pleasant

• 2 weeks later...

I think the best way, and easiest for them to implement while keeping with their own design, would be make you over as an NPC. decked out in whatever it is you so choose. The name of your choice, or your name, Aggressive or passive, able to have a conversation of your choice, gives the player an item, something along those lines.

OR even better, a companion.

You'll be immortalized, helping us all through our game! I think this would be the most incredible thing they could do for you.

You're being such a good person by asking US what we want for your wish.

Well...to return that favor and outside of just wishing you the best of luck, and to have you ALWAYS in good health, I would fight by your side in Skyrim my friend.

--------

On a separate note, I think it's a little jacked that all of these people are asking for changes to the game when it's so close to being done, and EVEN IF they had time to implement some of these ideas, they already have the game setting/story/abilities/modes/etc etc etc finalized for the most part I'd imagine. Let them make the game they want to make, it WONT be a bad thing. They've been doing this longer than any of you I'm sure.

If there are little things that people have suggested that might be better of as a publicly made MOD, then do that instead.

My point is, don't trivialize your visit to the studio with lists and lists of requests that they've already decided on/against. Jeez people. Let this guy have his day. You'll have yours.

Edited by Fox_NP

I know you have probably heard it 1000 times already but I am sorry to hear about your current health condition and you are truly being generous with your wish!... On a side note though I don't think you should just print this off and hand them the forum topic/posts because chances are they are to busy to read it and decipher what everyone wants. I mean even if they weren't busy if someone just handed me a stack of papers and expected me to just read all of this i wouldn't do it. But I think you should make a list of what you think are the Top 50 Ideas the Top 50 things you would like to see in Skyrim. I mean in my opinion things like mounted combat, throwing knives and such can all be done here for us and by us. I know I'm fairly to to the forum and all but I think i can speak for a lot of people if not everyone here when i say we have a GREAT group of Modelers,Coders,Scripters, Etc... Bethesda are the starters we are the finishers hell this game has inspired me to pick up modding so that's another valuable member added to the team.

I think the best way, and easiest for them to implement while keeping with their own design, would be make you over as an NPC. decked out in whatever it is you so choose. The name of your choice, or your name, Aggressive or passive, able to have a conversation of your choice, gives the player an item, something along those lines.

OR even better, a companion.

You'll be immortalized, helping us all through our game! I think this would be the most incredible thing they could do for you.

You're being such a good person by asking US what we want for your wish.

Well...to return that favor and outside of just wishing you the best of luck, and to have you ALWAYS in good health, I would fight by your side in Skyrim my friend.

--------

On a separate note, I think it's a little jacked that all of these people are asking for changes to the game when it's so close to being done, and EVEN IF they had time to implement some of these ideas, they already have the game setting/story/abilities/modes/etc etc etc finalized for the most part I'd imagine. Let them make the game they want to make, it WONT be a bad thing. They've been doing this longer than any of you I'm sure.

If there are little things that people have suggested that might be better of as a publicly made MOD, then do that instead.

My point is, don't trivialize your visit to the studio with lists and lists of requests that they've already decided on/against. Jeez people. Let this guy have his day. You'll have yours.

Agree. One-hundred percent agree. With the companion thing.

Hope all is going well with your treatments, man!

-My two cents.

Very small wish from me (already in love with the game): Put the Hotkeys on the numerals and single tap to put the item in the left hand, double tap for the right hand. No Idea how the hotkey system is integrated, but this would be intuitive.

Very small wish from me (already in love with the game): Put the Hotkeys on the numerals and single tap to put the item in the left hand, double tap for the right hand. No Idea how the hotkey system is integrated, but this would be intuitive.

I would rather have it the other way around: single tap for right hand and double tap for left hand. I imagine that the two hands will be mapped to the two mouse buttons, with right hand mapped to left button and vice-versa.