I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

Sorry, even though I'm an adult I'm actually crying about this. Make-A-Wish Foundation is very good my brother got a trip to Universal studios because of them. I do have one request though LHammonds thought of the idea. "PC Exclusive Built in support to work with the nexus." Still crying hate cancer just remember live your life to your fullest you hear. Oh it's already been said, Well become a king/count and be able to ride your dragon. Good luck man. Edited by Camonna Tong

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to ask if the Dwemer make an appearence. (Dwarfs?)

I do like Dwarfs in any fantasy game.

Actually, Dwemer aren't dwarfs. They're taller than high elves, if you've ever played Morrowind. And the Dwemer are sadly extinct... :(

not quite exticnt, remember that one guy who cured corprus? he had a dwemer

I would like to ask if the Dwemer make an appearence. (Dwarfs?)

I do like Dwarfs in any fantasy game.

Actually, Dwemer aren't dwarfs. They're taller than high elves, if you've ever played Morrowind. And the Dwemer are sadly extinct... :(

not quite exticnt, remember that one guy who cured corprus? he had a dwemer

Yagrum Bagarn is the only one, though. We may be seeing their ruins and artifacts, and possibly even a spirit (We saw a dwemer spirit back in Mournhold). I doubt we'll see any live dwemer, though, because people are already upset how Oblivion messed lore up.

Ok everyone telling their wishes but no one cares about his cancer :/? I mean like im truthfully sorry for at' and i wish that you remove that cancer from you...

Ok everyone telling their wishes but no one cares about his cancer :/? I mean like im truthfully sorry for at' and i wish that you remove that cancer from you...

most of us have expressed that we wish for him to survive!

i for one feel strongly he will survive to see TES 6... if it ever happens, depends on how well skyrim does and if bethesda stays open

Sorry to hear about the cancer, but I am glad you are using your wish to further your passion for awesome RPG games. Only Bethesda does these games right, but I hope they hear your suggestions. Personally, there is so much I would like to change, but the main points are these:

1. Make enemies truly difficult. I hate being level 35 or 50 and just destroying the enemies.

2. Make enemies intelligent. Do not have them attack the same ways all the time. Sometimes let them attack in coordinated groups, not just a mob rushing in.

3. Make some truly difficult dungeons/dwemer ruins. The kind where a level 30 will run out screaming from because only level 40's or higher should attempt.

4. Make some actual epic type weapons, either from extreme leveling of skills to be able to make and enchant an awesome weapon, or possibly discover or have to quest to find or earn an awesome weapon.

5. Make a multiplayer version. Where 2-4 friends can quest together maybe just for epic castle type sieges. Not an MMORPG. We have enough of them.

6. Make Bethesda name an NPC in the game after you. That is a cool part of the wish imo.

7. Make more distinction between the playable races. Skill trade offs and such.

8. Make Minotaurs a race like elves, humans, or any other race. With intelligence and strength. Not just ugly beasts you discover in a field or cave.

9. Make weapon choices truly interesting. For example, make it where a player has to learn several weapon types, because swords cannot pentrate, or arrows cannot penetrate a certain type of animal or race. Bring spears/staffs. bring nunchaku, sais, and bring more mortial arts kicking and fancy moves if a person goes with the unarmed skill.

10. Make it where the lack of weapon skill really shows in combat. Instead of just not hitting as hard and taking a bit longer to kill. Cause it to have misses after misses, with only light slices until the player learns to use the weapon properly. This will help to bring more difficulty to the game, which is really what I feel is missing. I have easily logged in a few hundred hours in Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, and close to a hundred in New Vegas. I get bored when I level only to find the game feels the same each level, and the enemies just become easier to kill. When you have enchanted armor and weapons and skills maxed out, and enemies die from one or two spells or two or three sword swings, it becomes monotonous.

There is so much more I would like to add, but in the end, I doubt my words will ever be heard by bethesda. I just hope they keep makign awesome sandbox games that let you go anywhere and do anything, just making options for more difficulty for the veteran bethesda gamers. PC games would be crappy without the influence of bethesda.

First and foremost I hope your cancer will be cured in the near future, and to thank you for sharing of your wish with us.

The things I wist to see in the new elder scrolls is this:

*Real-time Shadows

*Realistic water effect

*Realistic Cloth Physics (This might be asking for to much)

*Medieval Guns (flintlock musket and/or Cannons)

*Importer/exporter plug-ins for 3ds Max, Maya, and Blender

*Mod support (I think to is a guarantee but it still never hurts to ask)

*More tensions between the races (For example, if I play a argonian and walk to to a town full of dunmer, I want to feel unwelcome.)

*Vampire/Werewolf Hunters

*Crafting

*A guild devoted to Necromancy

Edited by The Odd One