I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

i have seen some really great ideas, here are a couple i have seen.

*Dragon mounts,but not all that just fly and breathe fire. have some that fly, some that dont. some that breathe fire, some that are water based, and all different sizes and colors. possibly have the abilityto find a baby dragon/egg and raise itto becomeyour own to fly and aide you in battle.

*weapon customization. being able to create your own weapon, from the hilt, to the blade, the enchantment (having a real effect onthe blade, not just make it glow) to the color of the blade as well. seraded and smooth edges, etc

*Armor customization. very similar to theweapon customization stated above.

*possible romance (if done correctly) where you can choose a girl/guy that YOU want. not one the game makes u have.

*better mount effects. take red dead redemption for example, fantastic horse effects. it looked and rode like a real horse.

*better looking races, if you look at the difference from the dark elves in oblivion vs like, everquest (of which i have a lvl 80 Dark elf) they dont look like, monsters like they do in oblivion. same with orcs,and all other races, including humans.(reading the giit said they fixed that, so thats good haha)

there are a couple others i have read that i will postwhen i remember haha

btw, my mom went thru breast cancer, i feel your pain,good luck with everything. i just wish she got a trip to the studio hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i would love to see is a lot more variation in fighting style, oblivion got tedious after playing for a while. perhaps the ability to switch between fighting styles some more fluent and graceful, some more defensive designed around counter-attacks, styles geared towards single strong killing blows that are harder to land but fatal with misses leaving the attacker exposed, crusader style with sword held above head and downwards attacking strokes etc. each style improving/leveling as you use it with different styles more effective against different enemies and therefore making fights harder or easier depending on your development of that particular style and changing styles mid-fight to catch your opponent off-guard. this i would love to see and of course play!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this is my first time posting in a month or two. I've got good news, it appears as though I am cured of cancer. My trip won't be happening until after I graduate in june, I expect to be going anywhere between july 1st and september. Oh, and just for the fun of making music, I put a music piece together.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/7SESEe3_/PokemonGottaCatchEmAll.html

Answer me this, do you believe I am playing a piano or using a synthesizer to play this music :O

Great news. I hope your road to recovery is smooth.

I can tell your using some kind of midi arranger or vst for the piano, there isn't a lot of nuance in the velocity of strikes like there would be in a real piano, but never the less I hope your having fun writing music :)

Man, I wish YOU to have as many happy moments in your life! And if one of them is going to Bethesda I wish you to get as much as it is possible out of it! Thanks for giving us such an opportunity!

I would only ask them to NOT take away hand to hand (just in case they were thinking about it)) and to make it more complex than in previous parts. Cos its really important to have such thing in a Viking-Style RPG!!! Like: having some complex combat animations involving grabs and maybe even throws. What makes real combat situations so spectacular is that you can do whatever you want with your body and equipment you have at your disposal, so if they also could add some kicks and other stuff while wielding your weapons it would be awesome!!! After I saw the 2nd trailer I was really happy in what direction they are going in terms of combat. So i hope it would be okay to ask them for such things)))

Thank YOU again!