I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

Hi everyone !

Well, i'm new on this forum... Sorry for bad english but i'm french^^

First, I'm sincerely sorry for your cancer... I know it's really not easy, and I hope you'll go better.

Do you know already when you'll visit Bethesda studios ?

I'v got some suggestions/questions, some have probably been asked :

- Fighting on a horse

- A new Arena, like in oblivion / Duels on horses

- There'll be 80 differents magic power, or 80 differents kind of magic power ? More or less magic power than in oblivion ?

- If we have a bow, and fire magic power for exempe, could be through fired arrows ?

- Arbaletts like in morrowind will be back ?

- What about invocation/conjuration ? Could be have few invocations at the same time ? For exemple, could be invocate a "squelleton hord" : 3 squeletton at the same time ?

- Could we have one or few companions in long time ? Like the wizard on oblivion when you finish magic quild, or the assassin when you finish the black confrery ? Could we, for exemple, pay some mercenary to go with us ?

This is both questions and wishes =D

Thanks !

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this thread has been out for awhile, so i'm just wondering when your gonna make your trip to see the crew?

sorry for your cancer, and i hope your treatment goes well for it.

New forms of travel, (i.e) small canoes, boats.

ship transports, where u pay the captain and he takes u across the map to another port city. (in real time)

perks to give you unlimited ability to care w/e u want :D

gore and decapitation

As many have said before, sorry to hear about your condition, and I hope treatment goes well.

It's really nice that you're asking for our thoughts, but don't get too swamped in what the community wants. It is your wish after all. :tongue:

But, I heard from someone on the forum that they should have a fast travel encounter system, and didn't see it on the list, so I assumed it wasn't this thread. But anyways, it was a good idea, that when fast travelling, your character would encounter things along the way and have to fight off their enemies before they can continue on their path.

Edited by InuyashaFE

Thanks for being very generous with your request and like everyone on here, I hope you get well soon. I only have the request of no telepathic guards. I loved Morrowind and being able to kill someone before they got to the guard and nobody knowing, however with Oblivion I found myself trying to be an assassin more and more now with the "If I don't one shot him I'm screwed" tactic.

I would like to see diversity in how weapons, skills, and magic are used. What I mean by this is that a novice with a sword should swing the weapon like a novice and not the same way a sword expert would use a sword. As your character level up his/her skills in certain weapons, new skills should be unlocked. Hand to hand combat should actually be worth leveling up unlike in Oblivion, and please don't use retarded looking hand to hand combat stances like the vanilla Oblivion. Maybe a novice hand to hand character will lack the knowledge to use effective martial art stances and throw punches like a newbie, but an expert in hand to hand combat should know how to use all sorts of different attacks, grappling, and such. Stealth expert characters should gain new assassination techniques/skills unavailable to newbie assassins. Same goes for magic. Expert magicians/wizard type characters should be able to toss lightning bolts that look far more spectacular and more damaging than say a novice mage. Magic should be difficult to master but awesomely dangerous and is a force to be reckoned with when a character does reach a master wizard levels.

Hey man, Hope your treatment goes well! :]

I really only care for 2 things..

Clothing under/over armor

Spears Thats it :P

Edited by ThatGuyx