⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Cannot download manually or with manager

ShadoGazer

(with the exception of Luna's Sweater, but I think that one's just legitimately jacked up.)

It may be an outlier, but whatever is wrong with it, I get redirected to the same page as the newer files, so it is very likely affected by the same problem.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried downloading these. My results:

50s Style Fission Battery- download was normal

Wizards Tower Addon- normal

Follower_Victoria - redirected, no download

Hikari UNP CBBE -normal

FollowerExtras-normal

RUGNAROK -corrupted file

Unofficial Skyrim Patch - German - Deutsch - download was normal

iActivate -corrupted file

Artifacts of Nocturnal - Bow of Shadows and Gray Cowl - redirected, no download

Lunette- mainfile normal, update corrupted

So it appears to be different for different people.

Did you try to open the downloaded archives as well? because there are two issues; either you are redirected to the main page, or the downloaded file is a HTML file disguised as an archive.

Did you try to open the downloaded archives as well? because there are two issues; either you are redirected to the main page, or the downloaded file is a HTML file disguised as an archive.

Yes, the ones that say "normal" I could open and look at the files. Only Rugnarok, iActivate, and the Lunette update were corrupted. Also for me they were actually .rar or .zip files, not disguised HTMLs. However they were between 100 and 109 KB, not the sizes they were supposed to be.

iActivate was actually larger than it said it was on the download page and the other two were much smaller.

Edited by Indiwolf14

Yes, the ones that say "normal" I could open and look at the files. Only Rugnarok, iActivate, and the Lunette update were corrupted. Also for me they were actually .rar or .zip files, not disguised HTMLs. However they were between 100 and 109 KB, not the sizes they were supposed to be.

iActivate was actually larger than it said it was on the download page and the other two were much smaller.

If you replace the .rar, .zip, or .7z with .html, and open it, you will be directed to the main NexusMods page.

I had this issue (Corrupted files) after uploading a new version of my mod yesterday (Around 9 PM EST). Today, I re-uploaded the files (under a new version: 1.8e.1 instead of 1.8.e.) around 4 PM EST (So 3-4 hours ago) and everything is working fine now. So corrupted files should probably be uploaded again.

Edited by PrimalSavage

My mod was having issues too (got redirected or simply wouldn't download). Finally got it to actually download properly but now it seems to be corrupted?

I've reuploaded fresh files three different times now (twice last night and once this afternoon).

My mod was having issues too (got redirected or simply wouldn't download). Finally got it to actually download properly but now it seems to be corrupted?

I've reuploaded fresh files three different times now (twice last night and once this afternoon).

I actually just downloaded your mod about an hour ago and it's not corrupted for me. I've actually never had an issue downloading your mod since you uploaded it. The only mods I have issues downloading are Revenant of Mara and TrueSTL.