TES V, Multiplayer?

MizerD

179 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want TES V to have multiplayer?

If we ever see multiplayer in an Elder Scrolls game again, make it co-op only. If they did online multiplayer, it'd take away control from the players because then the developers would have to balance everything, and there'd be room for player killers to ruin all the fun.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and there'd be room for player killers to ruin all the fun.

Not only a player-killer, but player-harassing and player-annoying too. It is not easy to get rid of annoying idiots. Therefore I choose single player only. :wacko:

well i voted

yes,and no

why?

cus it would be fun if there whas a lan mode where u could invite ur freinds to to play whit you

also when it comes to NO

we dont whant the game to be an ''require an internet connection'' that would be not fun at all

also all the tesgames has bean OFFLINE play only

so i hope they dont ruin the upcoming TESV :)

let us all hope that they make an epic game whit an great storyline in it

let us hope :)

Edited by mrspybot

Multiplayer? Really? The Elderscrolls: Horse Theft Auto? I don't think so :D. It'll ruin the sheer beauty of the amazing game.

well i kinda agree whit you 8)

I went Yes and No - I'm an idealist, so I think that in my amazingly optimistic world, a multi-player version of ES would be fantastic (if done right!)

But, my more realistic nature says I hope not, because of all the other cookie-cutter MMO's out there, with cookie-cutter classes.. and cookie-cutter trolls and cookie-cutter children doing their cookie-cutting immature idiocy...

So, if multi- can't be done right, then no, don't bother with it!

But it would be awesome to have multi- where you never really know what the person standing next to you is really capable of... with 50 skills to choose from, everyone could be unique....ish. One thing no multi-player has really come close to (IMO).