Steam and Bethesda remove paid modding from Skyrim Workshop

Dark0ne

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #24737244.

Thoragoros wrote:

EXACTLY. THIS IS IT EXACTLY. I'm did no one a disservice, I offer no apologies. I demand none from anyone else, either. They let a chance to notch up their bottom line get ahead of things and it bit them. That they started it and dropped it without any sort of support for the modders they invited to participate beign offered on either end.

No, I don't owe bethsoft or Valve a damn thing. I'm glad they made the right GLOBAL decision, but I recognize that they haven't changed objectives. They only recognized that busting a half decade's worth of status-quo was counterproductive. Let's see what TES VI and FO4 bring to the table.

In response to post #24737464. #24737549 is also a reply to the same post.

digitaltrucker wrote:
Brasscatcher wrote: We cannot control the obstacles life places before us, only how we react to them. You debate well, sir. It was a pleasure meeting you here. Cheers!

I do my darnedest to be fair and open-mined to all sides (even when I'm firmly on just one of them). The past few days have been difficult to maintain that, and I was less than successful on more than one occasion. To anyone I may have offended, I apologize; it was not my intention.