Aliens

MadMike710

There was a very publicized UFO fly-over of Washington D.C. in 1952.

This event was described by Philip J. Corso, a lieutenant-colonel in the Army who worked in R&D in the Pentagon and for President Eisenhower's National Security Council. He says some material got out.

Like this?

UFO's over Washington

And this video perhaps?

UFO Fly-by

Fun food for thought. Fun, regardless.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm about the aliens travel far jsut to do abductions.. I think they come from another dimension and aren't so far even. Maybe they are even humans from future? Evolution on bigger brains and less muscels. I don't know.

And about my experience; dream or not it has affected my whole life.

• 1 month later...

I believe aliens exist, it would be rather dumb to think there was no possibility of life beyond earth with the universe as large as it is.

I don't believe we are that special.

I believe aliens exist, it would be rather dumb to think there was no possibility of life beyond earth with the universe as large as it is.

If we are special the universe is doomed.

Universe is doomed anyway...... :D and for once, humans had nothing to do with it.

Given the number of stars in the sky, and the number of galaxies with yet more stars, it is pretty arrogant to think that we are alone in the universe.

If we are special the universe is doomed.

Universe is doomed anyway...... :D and for once, humans had nothing to do with it.

Given the number of stars in the sky, and the number of galaxies with yet more stars, it is pretty arrogant to think that we are alone in the universe.

That true.

Its highly likely there is other life in this galaxy as well, not just the entire universe.

They are already on the hunt for alien radio signals. Out of the 500 possible habital planets they found.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/05/110516102333.htm

We are focusing too much on "earth like planets."

All live doesn't HAVE to be carbon based, and all life doesn't necessarily have to be in the same zone as earth.

On top of that, just because its in a zone and some other things does not mean it can be habitual. We can't do mineral scans from far away and the ground could be filled with toxic. We also don't know for sure what the atmosphere is, and that alone takes away almost all creditability. We don't know what could be grown on it, we don't know what could be built on it, we don't know what resources it has.

We don't know for sure what the magnetic fields of such planets are, and how much radiation the stars are emitting. It is also possible the planets themselves are emitting radiation.

Also it seems people are assuming that temperature has everything to do with how close it is to the star, which is incorrect. The atmosphere of planets can drastically change temperature.

Even if we do find earth like planets, we don't know if life exists there and we have a very low chance of traveling there any time soon.

We need to quit messing around with finding planets, and use that research time and money to work on advancing space travel.